Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    It worked woo. Couldn't edit above post tho. Typed edit but nothing.
    Oh also awhile back Spirit wind asked me to explain what was happening and I tried with detailed explanation but couldn't post and couldn't even pm. Tried to communicate several times but couldn't, so i gave up trying. Spirit wind I wasn't being rude lol. I'm hoping this post goes thru otherwise I'm silent again, but right now it's hard to shut me up loll. If anyone replies and I don't reply don't take offence...obviously I can't post again
    Hi! I would never think that ... I'll ask the team to take a look at your settings and I'll leave a visitor message on your wall which you hopefully will be able to see? I'll do a test for you now.... we will try and get this sorted for you.

Plus, I'll check on the timer as that shouldn't revert to 7 hours till the conclusion of the event. Thanks for letting me know!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! I am still a fairly new player but I started with the last fairie chest event and noticed that my leftover fairies did not carryover to this event. Is that normal and they are unlike crowns? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Hi! I am still a fairly new player but I started with the last fairie chest event and noticed that my leftover fairies did not carryover to this event. Is that normal and they are unlike crowns? Thank you.
    Hi RobinCradles, Welcome to the forum
    Sadly the Faeries don't carryover to a new Faerie event. It's normal and the same for everyone. (indeed unlike Crowns)
    Good luck with the event!

Fashion Designer
    Wow. I am in shock. I got Denise on my 3rd adventure. Good luck to everyone else!

Executive Chef
    I did 8 adventures, no Denise. I haven't gotten the adventure prize since the second or third one of these. I did get 2 Ivy drops.

Executive Chef
    Level 3 Pearlescent Prison

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3876B77-BF0F-4877-ADFD-D7104218F55C.jpeg 
Views:	103 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	55595 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	827D84D2-1154-4327-AC87-434C183FE4CE.jpeg 
Views:	109 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	55596
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot get any anglerfish trolls to spawn any tips?

Anglerfish troll, i meant

I dont know if its been mentioned, but i get angler fish trolls from my rustic wells too...good luck!
    Last edited by susieq62castle; 05-24-20 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Spelled word wrong

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I cannot get any anglerfish trolls to spawn any tips?
    How many ponds do you have out? Sometimes it takes me 8-10. Plus if I forget I have a Tough Muddler spawned over at the marsh......since the monster music is sporadic, I have to check everywhere for a monster for when I forget I already have one
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Wow. I am in shock. I got Denise on my 3rd adventure. Good luck to everyone else!
    I normally don't care about the adventure prize so I just do it for the potentialnivy drops but I really really want Denise! She's the cutest!!!! Please 0otP!!!!
    StormID: neferlala

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast