Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    How many ponds do you have out? Sometimes it takes me 8-10. Plus if I forget I have a Tough Muddler spawned over at the marsh......since the monster music is sporadic, I have to check everywhere for a monster for when I forget I already have one
    Thank you for the advice Sofia, Susieq too, I put out 7 more ponds and will keep trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Level 3 Pearlescent Prison

Attachment 55595 Attachment 55596
    I love how the Pearlescent Prison looks Levels 3 to 5. I hope it is equally as beautiful at Level 6.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I love how the Pearlescent Prison looks Levels 3 to 5. I hope it is equally as beautiful at Level 6.
    Should be a pic on page 1. Looks like the pearl gets smashed to release octopus

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    pearlescent prison lvl 6 has 7hour tmer instead of 2hours. Please fix before others get there. I'm loosing out.

I haven't been able to post for long time,can't switch accounts, can't contact s8. I log in, i'm accepted then told to log in again. Nooo idea. Not sure if this post will work.
    didn't see in time... Also L6 have 7hr timer...!plz fix!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8AD0FBE-DD2A-4C55-816E-C3D5BEB8416F.jpeg 
Views:	107 
Size:	619.7 KB 
ID:	55597

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    didn't see in time... Also L6 have 7hr timer...!plz fix!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8AD0FBE-DD2A-4C55-816E-C3D5BEB8416F.jpeg 
Views:	107 
Size:	619.7 KB 
ID:	55597
    You mean an 8 hour timer :-)

For some reason I find the pearl with the shadow of the octopus kinda creepy.

Fashion Designer
    I just bought the energy pack and my game reset and/ or crashed 4 times and when the unlimited energy was finished I had 4 instead of the 40 I should have. So frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    You mean an 8 hour timer :-)

For some reason I find the pearl with the shadow of the octopus kinda creepy.
    Even worse
    Hope this IS a glitch !
    Last edited by kolakid; 05-24-20 at 01:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hi RobinCradles, Welcome to the forum
    Sadly the Faeries don't carryover to a new Faerie event. It's normal and the same for everyone. (indeed unlike Crowns)
    Good luck with the event!
    Thank you! I lurk around the forum a lot for info lately. That was my first question and of course my partner walked by me as I was signing up and typing it....just laughing at me ?nerd!?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Even worse
    Hope this IS a glitch !
    It might not be a glitch per say but a glimpse into the future. Other buildings have had extended timers when the event is over especially if it gives good rewards but while the event is still going on it should keep the same 2 hour timers because we need the items to get the final individual and community prizes.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day so it might not be resolved until Tuesday :-(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    It might not be a glitch per say but a glimpse into the future. Other buildings have had extended timers when the event is over especially if it gives good rewards but while the event is still going on it should keep the same 2 hour timers because we need the items to get the final individual and community prizes.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day so it might not be resolved until Tuesday :-(
    Glimpse into future huh... I Do not think S8 would use a community event to prepare us for their next vision.. If it isn?t a glitch then all the goodwill will they have built after the last few amazing events would be caput. It?s hard to understand how this glitch go sent to code and then live.