Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Where are people finding skunks?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The trees we have to chop anyway. Oh, and the larkspur! Flowers are a good source for skunkupines. I'm wondering whether they would spawn from ocean rocks too, but I rather doubt it.
    Anyway, in past events it was generally possible to get enough of the needed monster spawns from simply doing all the other event tasks, so I'm hopeful.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Market - nature- the purple plant. It is very common - from early games. Drops purple petals normally. You probably have several in your kingdom / inventory - but I found it easier to buy one and then store it - so it would be last thing on inventory - not scrolling hundreds of pages of inventory
    I have a flower garden where I keep one of every kind of flower. The goal takes me to the right flower, I collect, store, then bring it out and like you said, it?s at the front of my inventory and I take the rest out.

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, another event where I can't see any new items. I hate having to reinstall the game every 2 months. Grrr.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    How does the Denise the Seahorse look like - I don't think it is on any of the pop up pictures?
    She is a pretty pink and is inside a bubble. When you tap on her, she makes a sound of a bubble popping. Very cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    The trees we have to chop anyway. Oh, and the larkspur! Flowers are a good source for skunkupines. I'm wondering whether they would spawn from ocean rocks too, but I rather doubt it.
    Anyway, in past events it was generally possible to get enough of the needed monster spawns from simply doing all the other event tasks, so I'm hopeful.
    They are spawning from Ocean Rocks very well.. got at least 4 once with one 20 click pile

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I spawned 2 from the ocean rock.

Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    No academy scrolls uh-gain. Bummer.
    I saw that too. Why, oh, why can't you have scrolls for once instead of the crowns, S8? Come on, we haven't gotten any for 6 months or more!

Another question!!!

Why are we crafting a potion in the workshop & not the potion shop? Doesn't make much sense!
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-21-20 at 05:00 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, the goals and prize info are all ready for you on page 1! Good luck with the event...

There are low (up to L45) and high level requirements (45+) - let me know if you see any typos.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, the goals and prize info are all ready for you on page 1! Good luck with the event...

There are low (up to L45) and high level requirements (45+) - let me know if you see any typos.

Thanks again!

Ocean rocks are spawning dire boars for me...is this something I should contact customer support about?

TY and good luck, all!

Now a glimmer golem showed up chopping ocean rocks! Are the ocean rocks supposed to be spawning dire boars and glimmer golems? I'm getting nervous, I have few energy droppers...thanks, in advance
    Last edited by kat8rose; 05-21-20 at 06:10 PM.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast