Thread: Castle Story 05/21: Under the Sea | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Soo, the good news (for me) is that I'm all done collecting event materials, and that I got quite a few Ivy drops from adventures. So now it's basically just waiting for 8 more saltwater drops and collecting Pearl clusters in the meantime.
    The bad news is, unsurprisingly, that I didn't get Denise the Seahorse, which is a pity. It's the first special adventure drop in a very long time I would really have liked to get. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be. I'm still not willing to waste tons of energy and golden nuggets for a very rare drop I might still never get.
    Good luck to those still collecting materials! Don't be discouraged, we're not yet even at the midway Point of this event!

Question: Does anyone know how much it Costs to get one more oyster in the workshop? I said I had collected all my Event materials, but I'm actually exactly one oyster short. Since I have more than enough currently, I don't see how much that one extra would cost me to buy with gems. Can someone please let me know? Thanks!
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 05-25-20 at 08:06 AM. Reason: ETA question