Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    These moon and star melons are tough to get I may get 1 a day, been going thu and just visiting a lot of farms and just hoping I can find more I have bought a extra plot but doesn?t seem to help much! How do they expect us to finish with only getting one random melon,one a day of the type I need. I was lucky to find melon pigs on a neighbors farm otherwise it would be worse.
    At least you found them. All I'm seeing in the newspaper or in neighbors' shops are seeds. Lots and lots of seeds. I have yet to see a single melon or melon craft in the Newspaper.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been on goal 6 for days and continue to get regular and square melons almost exclusively. Like, 30+ of each! I have spent a lot of time watching newspaper and visiting other farms, with no luck. Looks like the only chance is if other players who finish continue to harvest and sell what we can't seem to get.
    Thanks to all who post and share, much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Only a few days left and I Can't get pig melons to grow, nor are any in the paper. I am stuck on that goal �� (just venting)

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on goal 6 for days and still have 3 more watermelon bigs to make
    I’m a constant player and did not miss a minutes planting the seeds and yet can’t finish it. I wonder whether other players would be able to ?!

Rhino Keeper
    Players if you finished this event and want to help please sell the watermelons or crafted items from steps 6-9. Selling crafted items from the earlier steps don’t help those struggling to complete this event. Thanks to those trying to help and hopefully my newspaper will offer those items and not just the watermelon seeds and the basic watermelon

Rhino Keeper
    For Goals 3 to 7
    We can use the verb GET instead of the verb MAKE. The verb Make means a constrain I think for the game. Here, it is not an obligation, it is a possibility. Another one, it is the newspaper stand or neighbors.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 05-27-20 at 03:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    I finally found the Watermelon Drink the newspaper stand just a few minutes ago. I was overcharged for them, but I definitely think it was worth it - knowing how hard they're to get.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0ECA6E10-969B-4B37-B918-E35EB15F010C.jpeg 
Views:	58 
Size:	259.7 KB 
ID:	55617

I'm hoping I can eventually find watermelon pigs; but so far, no luck
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Xander

Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    For Goals 3 to 7
    We can use the verb GET instead of the verb MAKE. The verb Make means a constrain I think for the game. Here, it is not an obligation, it is a possibility. Another one, it is the newspaper stand or neighbors.
    How important are the watermelon pigs. Impossible to make. Hope all are keeping well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Only a few days left and I Can't get pig melons to grow, nor are any in the paper. I am stuck on that goal �� (just venting)
    check your wall!

Rhino Keeper
    My train delivery require 10 shark melons. I discharge. The train came back with another requirement : 27 basic melons.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast