Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 198

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Hello Judy.

    For the pig request, the watermelon,

    For me, as I level 22 now - it's 4 pigs for me, to turn in. (For lower level players)

    Here is picture
    Attachment 55592

    Anyway...
    I finally got the TV! Interesting. I placed it near my herb garden as it matched the pink thing to it.
    Attachment 55593
    Thanks Kappy going to add that to the goal in post 1

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    The prize for wonderful watermelons is just 3 explanion tickets....
    Thx! Guess I am done!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The animated donkey cart that gives Watermelons every three hours 30 minutes is the prize at the end of goal 9
    Oh ok. Thanks. That?s wonderful

  4. #44
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    165
    From goal 6 up is so hard to accomplished. For goal 6 alone, 8 melon pigs that needed 56 red melons. Ive been planting from the start of the event and only got 9 red melons so far.

  5. #45
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    From goal 6 up is so hard to accomplished. For goal 6 alone, 8 melon pigs that needed 56 red melons. Ive been planting from the start of the event and only got 9 red melons so far.
    Remember, you have 14 days for a reason. Keep trying!


  6. #46
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Remember, you have 14 days for a reason. Keep trying!
    I hope you are right (and we're down to 10 days now). Not only are we making a LOT of things with randomly dropped watermelons, we also need to get MORE of them and make MORE things at the end, because whatever we make along the way, we need to turn in.

  7. #47
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    104
    For the future (I am presently at goal 6)
    Goals 8 and 9
    Is it possible to make in advance 3 carts and complete when we will reach goal 8 ? (Invisible but the counter adds it for the future goal)
    Is it possible to make in advance 1 basket and complete when we will reach goal 9 ? (Same remark)

    Merci
    Bon courage

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    For the future (I am presently at goal 6)
    Goals 8 and 9
    Is it possible to make in advance 3 carts and complete when we will reach goal 8 ? (Invisible but the counter adds it for the future goal)
    Is it possible to make in advance 1 basket and complete when we will reach goal 9 ? (Same remark)

    Merci
    Bon courage
    You need one to be able to pick up that is in the machine or that part of the goal will not check off

  9. #49
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You need one to be able to pick up that is in the machine or that part of the goal will not check off
    Now, I have lot of TIME waiting for watermelon parts. But I understand.
    Merci pour vos r?ponses.

  10. #50
    Fashion Designer Lilliepaddd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    From goal 6 up is so hard to accomplished. For goal 6 alone, 8 melon pigs that needed 56 red melons. Ive been planting from the start of the event and only got 9 red melons so far.
    I've been stuck on this for almost 2 days. Ugh not getting the right melons lol

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •