Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Thank you for reply but I don't have any update too in google play store
    It is not a game update. The Watermelon Planter Boxes are for sale for coins and some for gems.

Buy them and Plant your Watermelon Seeds. That's it!

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    i gave this event a shot, but wasn?t really fussy about the prize so didn?t put a ton of effort into it. However, i can see how players were frustrated with this event.

Not really sure about the whole seeds to grow random watermelon thing. Why can?t the watermelon be like any other crop and we plant it as is? So many seeds clogging up the silo. Secondly, and i mentioned this in another thread, in my opinion, we need to clean up some crafting items. Now there?s a bunch of new things to craft from watermelons. Chances are i won?t make any of them, because they require so many of a certain watermelon, which takes 3 or so hours to make, which you may not get anyways. No thanks.

If anybody here listens to feedback, storm8 - go back a few years and focus on the events that made players happy. Maybe stop having an event every two weeks, take the time to plan out a fun, challenging (but not impossible) event. I?m a long time player. I remember events of the past. Things have gone downhill so badly. I know the potential is there.
    i wholeheartedly agree with this post! Been playing for years. Too many crafting items for the melons suddenly. Don't like this as a permanent plot. Will probably never bother making melon items as they require way too many ingredients and rare melons rarely drop. Present day events are much less fun than they used to be, sometimes near impossible. Even if you buy items, you'd have to spend in the hundreds to get things done! Don't think anyone is interested in that.
    Away with the permanent mel onsamenhangende being back the better events from the past!

Rhino Keeper
    Stupid event design, stupid crop design, (I hate the seeds,) stupid Storm8 if you think we are pleased with this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Stormie,

Thank you for the cute addition of Watermelons! I love the Donkey Cart and the graphics for new melon recipes are bright, perfect for summer.

Suggestion:
    Get rid of the Seeds!
    Make melon pots exactly like flower pots (tulips, orchids, daisy, lily)
    So players plant the different types of melons needed.
    For those recipes that ask for seeds ... remove the seeds.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi Stormie,

Thank you for the cute addition of Watermelons! I love the Donkey Cart and the graphics for new melon recipes are bright, perfect for summer.

Suggestion:
    Get rid of the Seeds!
    Make melon pots exactly like flower pots (tulips, orchids, daisy, lily)
    So players plant the different types of melons needed.
    For those recipes that ask for seeds ... remove the seeds.

Thank you.
    Oh oh I love your idea, brilliant!

Not a welcome change

It's just getting worse. Since the start of the melon event I've had 4 moon and stars melons in TOTAL and I bought an additional 3. Not enough to even make just one of the moon and stars melon products, let alone to make the amounts needed for the challenges set during the event. And now, I seem to to be losing the rare melons I DO get. Instead of the 7 I should have, I now only have 5! I have not been able to make ONE moon and stars product so far since the introduction of this crop. And I'm sorry, but 8 permanent melon products for a crop so unreliable is awful. And that is not even taking into account all the other ingredients you need in addition to make some of the melon products. It takes the fun out of everything! There are too many negatives attached to this crop and the positives don't make up for them.
    Last edited by EcoFarmWarrior; 06-14-20 at 12:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I am so over the watermelons. My storage fills up so quickly with the watermelons I don't need. It's hard enough getting the correct resource when there are 2 possible drops. The 5+ possible drops of watermelon types is ridiculous. I've been waiting 2+ weeks to make 2 watermelon drinks (now I need 4...) and I just put in the first one.

Executive Chef
    I only collect from my donkey cart, purely just because I like seeing the donkey bounce up and down with the little sunglasses on. Because when the timer is up to collect, it stops bouncing.

Otherwise, I would only collect from the watermelon crops as necessary/ or as needed.

The seeds are atrocious and I, like other players have mentioned, don't like them.

Also, like other players have mentioned, I do wish for specific types of seeds to plant a specific type of melon.

After this event has ended - I have collected no more than (at most) 10 moon and star watermelons.

I did just buy the gem watermelon plots, just for design reasons.

I did manage to collect 2 M&S watermelons back to back from my donkey cart the other day, which was impressive. But the drop I definitely would prefer if it had been more frequent.

Any plane orders I may have the will require watermelon drinks, I will decline/request a new plane order for.

The drops are still not balanced out enough for me to want to fill an order with them. Especially when just to make one drink costs 8 M&S watermelons alone.

I do still sell watermelons, but I don't sell them as much, just because I only collect from the cart now.

Executive Chef
    Question, how does someone have 2 Melon Programming TVs? I've recently just seen a farm with two of them, and I don't remember ever being able to get two of them, I only have the 1. Maybe I just missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Question, how does someone have 2 Melon Programming TVs? I've recently just seen a farm with two of them, and I don't remember ever being able to get two of them, I only have the 1. Maybe I just missed it?
    Could of been a glitch.