Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Please use this thread for buying and selling...I will move any further posts there that are buying and selling.
    Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2/page31

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Please use this thread for buying and selling...I will move any further posts there that are buying and selling.
    Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...hread-2/page31
    Any chance they will extend this event for a few more days?
    Have they ever done this in the past?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chrocheter View Post
    Any chance they will extend this event for a few more days?
    Have they ever done this in the past?
    To the best of my knowledge, only one event was ever extended, and that was a few years ago when there was something seriously messed up with the drop rates (I think it was one of the World Events). All I can suggest here is, check the buy/sell thread, constantly check the Newspaper, visit neighbors' Side Shops, and--if you have them--gem-through to get what you need.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally gather up all that needed for 2 final steps n they are in the making proses now. The time left is 24 hours and my cooking is about 21,5 hr. I just hope I wont get slept over and can finished just in time. Wish me luck and gud luck to all too

Farm Supplier
    Good luck to all, just wanted to thank any farm that sold items to those who drops sucked like mine I collected every 3-3:30 hours, 100% and never received what was needed. This was a tough event and with help from others I?m going to be able to finish. Anyone who still needs help can send me a invite I have leftover stuff a few star melons and watermelon drinks let?s all just help each other before time runs out.
    Bj2500 farm: rockyville

Farm Supplier
    Another post from a frustrated player that is just about to give up, I understand that every player can’t complete the events, and if you are Only half hearted and don’t try too hard, then that’s a given. But when you actually try and put effort into it and can’t change the out come of what you are given, then it becomes extremely disheartening and frustrating. I come back to harvest the watermelon crops every 3.30 hrs and have no control on what I get, I am only at lvl 6 of the event and it’s definitely not from lack of trying. If the crops don’t give what is needed then how on earth can I complete it ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Another post from a frustrated player that is just about to give up, I understand that every player can?t complete the events, and if you are Only half hearted and don?t try too hard, then that?s a given. But when you actually try and put effort into it and can?t change the out come of what you are given, then it becomes extremely disheartening and frustrating. I come back to harvest the watermelon crops every 3.30 hrs and have no control on what I get, I am only at lvl 6 of the event and it?s definitely not from lack of trying. If the crops don?t give what is needed then how on earth can I complete it 😔
    I?m right there with you. Still stuck on needing one last pig. I?ve put in max effort on this event constantly checking the market and neighbors but can?t finish. I also bought the extra plots very early with REAL money and it didn?t make a difference. It?s ridiculous to pay for something and only get a portion of what you paid for. I?ve said this before it?s like buying a sandwich and all you get is lettuce and a slice of cheese. Fail.

Executive Chef
    I thought that the donkey cart would give you at least 4-6 pieces of watermelon.

Turns out, at least what I'm getting, I've only gotten 2 watermelon and I believe 1 or 2 seeds every 3 (almost 4 hours) from the donkey.

To me, it's actually not much better than the plots for the watermelon.

It seems as though the donkey is more of a decorative piece than a particularly "helpful" one.

Regardless, it's still cute and even a bit helpful, but in comparison to the plots, not very.

But luckily I wanted the donkey for the more "decoration side" of it anyway.

BUT PLEASE, Storm8, please make this game events easier in the future. It's super hard to complete them as is

If they continue being this hard, I'm not going to play any of the newer events in the future.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-02-20 at 10:20 AM.

Farm Supplier
    My first collection from the cart 1 basic watermelon. Lol glad it?s adorable otherwise I be on overload. Ha. Keep on farming

Have yellow melon 20
    Sq melon 20
    16 Org melon
    4 grills
    4 flowers
    2 pigs