Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    This was the hardest event I have ever taken part in. Luckily, I am on the final hurdle and just waiting to collect the melon carts and watermelon baskets.

I wish good luck to all those still taking part in this event.
    Agreed. I have only one more moon and star watermelon to collect, otherwise I have the rest of the challenge/event under control.

Which is great. Anyway.

Good luck to those who are still completing!

--

I really hope I have luck getting the last moon and star watermelon I need, as there is only about 2 or so days left.

I should get to at least making one basket, just so I'm not sitting on this up until I get the cart.

As it could take a while to even get it. So I'll get to making a basket now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Agreed. I have only one more moon and star watermelon to collect, otherwise I have the rest of the challenge/event under control.

Which is great. Anyway.

Good luck to those who are still completing!

--

I really hope I have luck getting the last moon and star watermelon I need, as there is only about 2 or so days left.

I should get to at least making one basket, just so I'm not sitting on this up until I get the cart.

As it could take a while to even get it. So I'll get to making a basket now!
    I sent you a private message.

Executive Chef
    Thanks to jmbgirlzx4 & logansmill, I had a chance to finish this event. I am very happy and great full that I've had such help. So thanks to the people that have directly helped me, or even indirectly helped me. It's still very much appreciated, as Tomorrow, I can finally get what I wanted - the donkey cart!

Thanks to jmbgirlzx4 & logansmill, I had a chance to finish this event. I am very happy and great full that I've had such help. So thanks to the people that have directly helped me, or even indirectly helped me. It's still very much appreciated, as Tomorrow, I can finally get what I wanted - the donkey cart!
    Yay! 🎉 So happy you were able to finish!!!
    Thank you for helping upgrade my barn! 😊

I have found this the hardest event I have ever tried. It has just taken me 5 days to make one pig and I still need to make/get two more. As far as the moon and stars melons are concerned, I only have 13 collected. I think the time has come to give up as the only items I have found for sale are the ordinary melons and seeds. At least we have the melons as a permanent feature, but I really did fancy the donkey cart!!

Executive Chef
    Yes! I finally got my donkey cart, Thanks again, logansmill & jmbgirlzx4. Your help during this event as helped me finished when I wouldn't have finished otherwise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	774BD2FA-B8E5-41E7-A9C2-8FA406F1B68D.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	55649

Because without your two's help, I wouldn't have been able to finish. . But because I had help, I was!

I'd be willing to help people if necessary or if needed (while not much - especially with there only being two or so days left)- or at least as much as I can in the last day or 2 that we have this event still going.

When I have something I can sell, I'll place it in the "buy/sell" thread.

Executive Chef
    Yes! I finally got my donkey cart, Thanks again, logansmill & jmbgirlzx4. Your help during this event as helped me finished when I wouldn't have finished otherwise.

Name:	774BD2FA-B8E5-41E7-A9C2-8FA406F1B68D.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	55649

Because without your two's help, I wouldn't have been able to finish. . But because I had help, I was!

I'd be willing to help people if necessary or if needed (while not much - especially with there only being two or so days left)- or at least as much as I can in the last day or 2 that we have this event still going.

When I have something I can sell, I'll place it in the "buy/sell" thread.
    Also, new update! I just paired it with one of the leaderboard fountains I got during the whole baby bear planting about a month or so ago;
    The overgrown fountain!
    Speaking of I cannot wait for the leaderboard event! I'm just super happy now with getting the donkey cart, and seeing what's going to be offered in the future!

Name:	041B1760-8835-4E9E-A774-4295E2E700F7.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	788.1 KB 
ID:	55650
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I have found this the hardest event I have ever tried. It has just taken me 5 days to make one pig and I still need to make/get two more. As far as the moon and stars melons are concerned, I only have 13 collected. I think the time has come to give up as the only items I have found for sale are the ordinary melons and seeds. At least we have the melons as a permanent feature, but I really did fancy the donkey cart!!
    Keep checking the buy/sell board to see who is selling! I wish you luck.

New Resident
    Echoing what I?ve heard here that this event is nearly impossible to complete. Stuck at level 6. At this point I just want the event to be over with so only the regular watermelon items will remain and no more event items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vjwmomma View Post
    Echoing what I?ve heard here that this event is nearly impossible to complete. Stuck at level 6. At this point I just want the event to be over with so only the regular watermelon items will remain and no more event items.
    Suggestion
    After the event, that the chances to gain watermelon items including seeds are all the same. This means that it is possible that no seed appears. Also a minimum of 35 coins for items in the market.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 06-01-20 at 11:47 AM.