Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Farm Supplier
    Can you tell me why higher levels (I'm level 63) have to make more than lower levels? I can't make them or harvest the melons any quicker than someone at level 20!

Farm Supplier
    I wonder shall we be able to sell and buy watermelon carts and baskets? I can buy grills or sharks, but what about those timed items?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    I wonder shall we be able to sell and buy watermelon carts and baskets? I can buy grills or sharks, but what about those timed items?
    They r invisible. Cant be buy/sell. CMIIW

Rhino Keeper
    Any one buy the gem plots ? Is the harvest time is same for 3.5 hours or less time ?

Executive Chef
    The watermelon pig is so hard to make 😩 I've only made one, the last day; and still have got 3 more. And I am barely even close getting a second one made. Though, to be fair, I cannot complain. As higher levels than me have to make 8 of them, where I only have to make 4, and only need 3 to make now.

Though luckily, I have found the watermelon flowers and sharks in the newspaper stand! So I won't have to make more of them later on, when they're required for the end bit of the goal.

Most players will not get pass level 6 in this event.
    It seems the melons that are required the most don't randomly appear as often.
    You'll be lucky to get 3 or 4 orange watermelons in a day and you need 56 to complete level 6.
    Even if you make it pass 6, level 7 is even harder.
    You need 64 moon and star watermelons and you'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 in a day.
    They should just allow you to make the watermelons you need like in previous events.
    Unless they fix this it's a lost cause.
    Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    They r invisible. Cant be buy/sell. CMIIW
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    Any one buy the gem plots ? Is the harvest time is same for 3.5 hours or less time ?
    Yes, they are all the same as ordinary plots.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this event is impossible to finish. With the low drop rate of the required melons from the plots I think no one can make it on time without spending gems or money ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    Can you tell me why higher levels (I'm level 63) have to make more than lower levels? I can't make them or harvest the melons any quicker than someone at level 20!
    Good call.

Stormie, in the future, for events involving permanent crops/recipes, could you make requirements identical for all farms? Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Sigh. 8 planters (yes, I went and spent the gems on two extra planters) and not one orange watermelon. It looks like I'm not going to get past goal 6 at all...

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast