Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 198

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

  1. #101
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbgirlzx4 View Post
    Accepted and visited your farm!
    Thank You returned the visit to your farm

  2. #102
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    12 Yellow Watermelons. 35 Orange Watermelons. 56 Moon and Stars Watermelons. That's how many more I need to finish the crafting for this event. This does not include the Watermelons needed for the cart. 6 days, and the bulk of the Watermelons I'm getting are all Basic or Square. The odds are not looking very good...

    Help?
    What part are you currently on now?

  3. #103
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    What part are you currently on now?
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

    If I'm counting correctly, I now need 1 more Flower, 4 more Pigs, 7 more Drinks, and the additional Watermelons for the carts. So, including what I have right now...

    9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more to make one more Flower and 8 for 2 carts)
    35 Orange Watermelons (27 more to make 4 Pigs and 8 for 2 carts)
    64 Moon and Stars Watermelons (miscounted before; 48 for 6 more Drinks, and 8 for 2 carts)

    Sigh...still a long way to go.

  4. #104
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

    If I'm counting correctly, I now need 1 more Flower, 4 more Pigs, 7 more Drinks, and the additional Watermelons for the carts. So, including what I have right now...

    9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more to make one more Flower and 8 for 2 carts)
    35 Orange Watermelons (27 more to make 4 Pigs and 8 for 2 carts)
    64 Moon and Stars Watermelons (miscounted before; 48 for 6 more Drinks, and 8 for 2 carts)

    Sigh...still a long way to go.
    I have exactly 7 watermelon drinks, if you would want them, or if it will be of help.

    Though unfortunately, I don't have any pigs myself - that I could lend.... if I can get the donkey cart soon, I'll also lend help that way. But as of now, I'm on part 8. So it'll take me a bit to lend more. But if you would like them; let me know.

  5. #105
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    90
    Welll....2 days in a row no moon and stars melons im on every 3 to 3.5 hours so I don?t miss a collection. i bought a extra plot. I have like 150+basic melons. Hoping for improvements still visiting as many farms as I can. trying to hang in there but needs a lot of melon to go to the next level. Hello (knock knock knock) anyone there. : /

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

    If I'm counting correctly, I now need 1 more Flower, 4 more Pigs, 7 more Drinks, and the additional Watermelons for the carts. So, including what I have right now...

    9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more to make one more Flower and 8 for 2 carts)
    35 Orange Watermelons (27 more to make 4 Pigs and 8 for 2 carts)
    64 Moon and Stars Watermelons (miscounted before; 48 for 6 more Drinks, and 8 for 2 carts)

    Sigh...still a long way to go.
    I have pigs I can sell to you. We are already neighbors, so please visit and leave a note on my wall so I know when to sell. I have sold over 20 so far and want to make sure they get to you!

  7. #107
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I have exactly 7 watermelon drinks, if you would want them, or if it will be of help.

    Though unfortunately, I don't have any pigs myself - that I could lend.... if I can get the donkey cart soon, I'll also lend help that way. But as of now, I'm on part 8. So it'll take me a bit to lend more. But if you would like them; let me know.
    If I can buy 5 of them (since I need to make one when the goal becomes active), it would be greatly appreciated.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If I can buy 5 of them (since I need to make one when the goal becomes active), it would be greatly appreciated.
    Come on over! I?m on now- leave hearts, post on my wall and hang out for a moment and I will post them in my shop right away! Please lmk you got them!

  9. #109
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,148
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

    If I'm counting correctly, I now need 1 more Flower, 4 more Pigs, 7 more Drinks, and the additional Watermelons for the carts. So, including what I have right now...

    9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more to make one more Flower and 8 for 2 carts)
    35 Orange Watermelons (27 more to make 4 Pigs and 8 for 2 carts)
    64 Moon and Stars Watermelons (miscounted before; 48 for 6 more Drinks, and 8 for 2 carts)

    Sigh...still a long way to go.
    Either my math skills are totally declining, or I'm really tired from working from home...I'm hoping it's the latter.

    Thanks to two generous neighbors, I now need only

    9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more for one more Flower, and 8 for 2 carts)
    8 Orange Watermelons (7 for 2 carts)
    16 Moon and Stars Watermelons (8 for one more drink, 8 for 2 carts)

    I should be able to get those in the next few days...whatever extras I get I'll immediately put up for sale to help others, just as others have helped me.

  10. #110
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    i am stuck at the watermelon drink. Only got 2 moon and star melons past 2 days...
    I have plenty of pigs so if anyone needs them let me know!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •