Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    I have 2 watermelon pigs for sale. These are needed for the 2 baskets in step 9.
    You can't sell the baskets or carts as they don't appear in storage after you create one.

I quit. Taking a break from Farm Story 2. Way too difficult to complete this challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtyFruity View Post
    You can't sell the baskets or carts as they don't appear in storage after you create one.
    True you can’t sell the carts or baskets but you can sell the items needed to craft the carts and baskets

Rhino Keeper
    Collected 3 more times, still no stars melons. Why does storm8 make it impossible to complete tasks?? Same with Fantasy Forest, month long 5 prizes & I?m lucky if I get to the 3rd prize.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone have 2 watermelon pigs they can sell me? I would be willing to pay full price, even if they're oversold.

I only need two pigs, however.

I'm so close to completing this challenge, but I have not had luck finding pigs, let alone making them

I only need to collect 8 moon and star melons, then I can finally craft my last and final watermelon cart - then I need to make baskets, and since I only require two, to make, I only need 2 watermelon pigs for them.

I really want this donkey cart, I would really appreciate if someone can help me with this. as I know now, that I will not be able to finish. Unless I could find some watermelon pigs for sale.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-30-20 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Does anyone have 2 watermelon pigs they can sell me? I would be willing to pay full price, even if they're oversold.

I only need two pigs, however.

I'm so close to completing this challenge, but I have not had luck finding pigs, let alone making them

I only need to collect 8 moon and star melons, then I can finally craft my last and final watermelon cart - then I need to make baskets, and since I only require two, to make, I only need 2 watermelon pigs for them.

I really want this donkey cart, I would really appreciate if someone can help me with this. as I know now, that I will not be able to finish. Unless I could find some watermelon pigs for sale.
    I have a few pigs I will sell. I will send an invite. I know I can use your storm8 ID for invite, but what is your farm name?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbgirlzx4 View Post
    I have a few pigs I will sell. I will send an invite. I know I can use your storm8 ID for invite, but what is your farm name?
    kappy333. Thanks so much if you can help me!

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    kappy333. Thanks so much if you can help me!

Give me about an hour and I will send invite. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I'M. SO. STUPID. (Or crazy tired from working at home.) Just realized I misread post #1. It's 4 carts, not 2...sigh.

Oh, well. Thanks to generous neighbors I'm still closer than before. Now all I need are 8 more Moon and Stars Watermelons. Better than the 14 I needed a little while ago, lol...sigh.

New Resident
    I am Selling watermelon drinks right now
    Storm 8. Mille775
    Farm DK