Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Farm Supplier
    This is SO BORING!!!! Ridiculous!!! I have made 4 of 8 pigs, taken me 2 days *YAWN*

Farm Supplier
    I?d LOVE some pigs!! My ID is ktwhoopi

I bought the extra plot and was going to buy the second one. But,over the last two days I collect around the clock and no stars and strip melons. I am selling pigs as I make them

Now I open the train to make a delivery and need six ice cream. It is not possible because watermelon juice required is not available to even be made

The special drinks, ice cream, etc require brown sugar honey and melons. So this addition needs the timer for melons adjusted going forward after the event please to make 6 melon ice cream would take longer than the time 36 hour loading period for the train

The event is toughest but the plots and fruits are nice and admin to continue these water melons for the game here onwards as part of normal game.
    Just a suggestion

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    The event is toughest but the plots and fruits are nice and admin to continue these water melons for the game here onwards as part of normal game.
    Just a suggestion
    The Watermelons are a permanent crop.

Rhino Keeper
    So hard to get stars melons. Need 64 to complete goal 7. Only managed to collect 8 in 2 days, only 5 days left. Why make is nearly impossible to complete goals?

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Watermelons are a permanent crop.
    Great!!!! Very nice.

Rhino Keeper
    Only need 4 yellow watermelons and 2 moon and stars watermelons to craft remaining items to complete this event. Any one selling this items please help. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    For those of you finishing the challenge, are you buying melons with gems? Because I'm collecting around the clock and still not getting enough of the rare melons to complete tasks 6,7 and 8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Either my math s****s are totally declining, or I'm really tired from working from home...I'm hoping it's the latter.

Thanks to two generous neighbors, I now need only

9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more for one more Flower, and 8 for 2 carts)
    8 Orange Watermelons (7 for 2 carts)
    16 Moon and Stars Watermelons (8 for one more drink, 8 for 2 carts)

I should be able to get those in the next few days...whatever extras I get I'll immediately put up for sale to help others, just as others have helped me.
    Sigh...maybe I spoke to soon?

I have everything I need to make one more basket. Now I just need...

2 Yellow Watermelons
    2 Orange Watermelons
    15 Moon and Stars Watermelons (for 1 more Drink and 2 carts)

And yet I'm getting mostly Basic and Square Watermelons. Sigh. Well, I'll see what I get in 3.5 hours again.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 05-29-20 at 10:07 PM.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast