Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Melons - 2020 May 20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmbgirlzx4 View Post
    Accepted and visited your farm!
    Thank You returned the visit to your farm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    12 Yellow Watermelons. 35 Orange Watermelons. 56 Moon and Stars Watermelons. That's how many more I need to finish the crafting for this event. This does not include the Watermelons needed for the cart. 6 days, and the bulk of the Watermelons I'm getting are all Basic or Square. The odds are not looking very good...

Help?
    What part are you currently on now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    What part are you currently on now?
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

If I'm counting correctly, I now need 1 more Flower, 4 more Pigs, 7 more Drinks, and the additional Watermelons for the carts. So, including what I have right now...

9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more to make one more Flower and 8 for 2 carts)
    35 Orange Watermelons (27 more to make 4 Pigs and 8 for 2 carts)
    64 Moon and Stars Watermelons (miscounted before; 48 for 6 more Drinks, and 8 for 2 carts)

Sigh...still a long way to go.

Executive Chef
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

If I'm counting correctly, I now need 1 more Flower, 4 more Pigs, 7 more Drinks, and the additional Watermelons for the carts. So, including what I have right now...

64 Moon and Stars Watermelons (miscounted before; 48 for 6 more Drinks, and 8 for 2 carts)

I have exactly 7 watermelon drinks, if you would want them, or if it will be of help.

Though unfortunately, I don't have any pigs myself - that I could lend.... if I can get the donkey cart soon, I'll also lend help that way. But as of now, I'm on part 8. So it'll take me a bit to lend more. But if you would like them; let me know.

Farm Supplier
    Welll....2 days in a row no moon and stars melons im on every 3 to 3.5 hours so I don?t miss a collection. i bought a extra plot. I have like 150+basic melons. Hoping for improvements still visiting as many farms as I can. trying to hang in there but needs a lot of melon to go to the next level. Hello (knock knock knock) anyone there. : /

Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

I have pigs I can sell to you. We are already neighbors, so please visit and leave a note on my wall so I know when to sell. I have sold over 20 so far and want to make sure they get to you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I have exactly 7 watermelon drinks, if you would want them, or if it will be of help.

Though unfortunately, I don't have any pigs myself - that I could lend.... if I can get the donkey cart soon, I'll also lend help that way. But as of now, I'm on part 8. So it'll take me a bit to lend more. But if you would like them; let me know.
    If I can buy 5 of them (since I need to make one when the goal becomes active), it would be greatly appreciated.

If I can buy 5 of them (since I need to make one when the goal becomes active), it would be greatly appreciated.
    Come on over! I?m on now- leave hearts, post on my wall and hang out for a moment and I will post them in my shop right away! Please lmk you got them!

Executive Chef
    Still on Goal #6 (pigs).

Either my math s****s are totally declining, or I'm really tired from working from home...I'm hoping it's the latter.

Thanks to two generous neighbors, I now need only

9 Yellow Watermelons (1 more for one more Flower, and 8 for 2 carts)
    8 Orange Watermelons (7 for 2 carts)
    16 Moon and Stars Watermelons (8 for one more drink, 8 for 2 carts)

I should be able to get those in the next few days...whatever extras I get I'll immediately put up for sale to help others, just as others have helped me.

New Resident
    i am stuck at the watermelon drink. Only got 2 moon and star melons past 2 days...
    I have plenty of pigs so if anyone needs them let me know!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast