Thread: At least bring back old items

Farm Supplier

At least bring back old items

please please please could we at least have old discontinued items and chests available on the app even though we are not getting any new ones?

I support your request. Storm8 please listen to your players!!

I think especially since I have more free time Ive been trying to redecorate and purchase more gems. If we could have discontinued boxes that are discounted or displays that we havent seen in a good while, that would for sure make me and several other players happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree.There were thousands of lovely items like walk in closet,bridal mannequin,stuffed animals,lily flowers etc....Storm8 if u cant bring new decor items u can atleast bring back old ones

Host(ess)

Bring back some removed Christmas catalogs/avatar outfits this year, please

I love this game and like a lot of players am disappointed that there have been no updates in such a long time. Although new content may be too much for this game based on profitibility, it would be amazing if some old content were added back for this year, Christmas 2020. I will be adding pictures of the 4 removed Christmas outfits I love the most. Having both the catalog and the avatar closet stocked with these, even if only for a temporary time would be a holiday wish come true! There may be some parts of the outfits that are in the closet to dress the avatar but having the complete outfit in both the closet and a catalog would be amazing during this holiday season. While I am posting, I also want to request that an old Vanentine catalog/avatar outfit be added for Valentine's Day, 2021. I have added the picture for it as well. Storm8 moderator/staff, if you are reading this, thank you for reading and taking my request into consideration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ms. Kringle.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	57876   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa's Helper_green outfit.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	57877   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Santa's Helper_red and green outfit.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	57878   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Retro Christmas.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	57879  

Host(ess)

Bring back some removed Christmas catalogs/avatar outfits this year, please

Oops, I forgot to upload the Be Mine catalog/avatar outfit that I was referring to for a request to be released for Valentine's Day 2021 (or sooner). Please see attached image on this post. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Be Mine.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	57880  

I would have loved to have had a chance to add these to my catalog and closet �� there are so many items I wish were still available

Quote Originally Posted by Kbcabc View Post
    Oops, I forgot to upload the Be Mine catalog/avatar outfit that I was referring to for a request to be released for Valentine's Day 2021 (or sooner). Please see attached image on this post. Thanks!
    All the thumbnails you posted are awesome! They should bring them back in sales! I did take advantage of the Black Friday sale back before Christmas!
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back "Tandem Romance" Floor Deco Item...💗