Thread: Frustrated

Farm Supplier

Frustrated

I am currently at a stage in d game u can only play if you have $$$$$$ I am no longer gonna participate in Tales because I need land I cannot afford to store them not can I upgrade my habitats nor can I pay to expand I have to wait a month to do this or a little over that what are they waiting on 2 expand land using maps and dinomite again

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck. Please let the forum know if anyone from S8 ever bothers to respond. But do not hold your breath

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Good luck. Please let the forum know if anyone from S8 ever bothers to respond. But do not hold your breath
    I agree, it’s very sad how this game is showing time and time again that it does not seem to have respond to the dissatisfaction of us loyal players, the staff don’t say anything to reassure us. Even when I ask critical questions to staff via help ticket I’m always met with a copy and paste answer “We’ll pass your suggestions on to our developmental team.” Whenever I see that I know it’s code for...nothing is going to happen (at least in my experience and friends and people whom I’ve seen on the forums who also got that response never got anywhere after that answer...that’s what I’ve learned and I can even screenshot emails too . With all the money we pay them to support them you’d think they’d show that we matter a little more by responding to players more ‘cause without us there’d be no money for them. We haven’t had any new developmental content for what, is it over 2 years now? I’m starting to see a lot of players whom have either almost cleared or completely cleared their marble key islands (and ALL other land spaces leading up to those.) We should be getting new land. It would be nice to m new events with new content that isn’t the same old anymore. It would be nice if they would give us some sneak peek hints of what’s to come to show us it’s even worth sticking around!!!! When the game first game out it was so exciting to have new development and fun events with new land releases...like the light dragons with the dawn tree. There was also holiday updates that made the whole game Christmas themed, Valentine’s Day themed and Halloween themed. That was so much fun! Now all we have is the same old repetitive dragon tales, milestone event and leaderboard event over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...don’t get me wrong I do love the dragons but it would be NICE to have something NEW and DIFFERENT for once because it’s always the same old which makes me worry...are we not even gonna get any new major content updates? You’ve really got to wonder, where’s all that money going we’re paying them if we’re not getting any new major content updates to download? Will we get some new land and a nice content event update with them eventually? It would be nice to know if the game is still gonna thrive and expand. I am always worried that it’s dying and I’m sad because I love this game.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AraRaider View Post
    I agree, it’s very sad how this game is showing time and time again that it does not seem to have respond to the dissatisfaction of us loyal players, the staff don’t say anything to reassure us. Even when I ask critical questions to staff via help ticket I’m always met with a copy and paste answer “We’ll pass your suggestions on to our developmental team.” Whenever I see that I know it’s code for...nothing is going to happen (at least in my experience and friends and people whom I’ve seen on the forums who also got that response never got anywhere after that answer...that’s what I’ve learned and I can even screenshot emails too . With all the money we pay them to support them you’d think they’d show that we matter a little more by responding to players more ‘cause without us there’d be no money for them. We haven’t had any new developmental content for what, is it over 2 years now? I’m starting to see a lot of players whom have either almost cleared or completely cleared their marble key islands (and ALL other land spaces leading up to those.) We should be getting new land. It would be nice to m new events with new content that isn’t the same old anymore. It would be nice if they would give us some sneak peek hints of what’s to come to show us it’s even worth sticking around!!!! When the game first game out it was so exciting to have new development and fun events with new land releases...like the light dragons with the dawn tree. There was also holiday updates that made the whole game Christmas themed, Valentine’s Day themed and Halloween themed. That was so much fun! Now all we have is the same old repetitive dragon tales, milestone event and leaderboard event over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...don’t get me wrong I do love the dragons but it would be NICE to have something NEW and DIFFERENT for once because it’s always the same old which makes me worry...are we not even gonna get any new major content updates? You’ve really got to wonder, where’s all that money going we’re paying them if we’re not getting any new major content updates to download? Will we get some new land and a nice content event update with them eventually? It would be nice to know if the game is still gonna thrive and expand. I am always worried that it’s dying and I’m sad because I love this game.
    I feel your pain cause it really have kept me sane