Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anaphor Dragon - May 19 2020 (Needed for the Beautiful Blossoms Tales Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The order of dragons you use doesn't affect the outcome.
    thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rramani85 View Post
    Got it with Mist (blue&yellow) and Seafrost (pink&blue).
    Intried your combo got a 4 hour. Fingers crossed. My last 2 tries were a 16, 20 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    So once again I’ve been trying to breed this common dragon needed for Dragon Tales nonstop since the first day it was available with absolutely zero luck!! I’ve been breeding neo diamond X seafrost since I don’t have a virtue dragon or any other just pink dragon and only seem to be breeding either Love or 16 hour Blue Moon dragons. Since I only have 3 more days left to finish DT I figured I would try one last time to breed the common Anaphor Dragon and I get 36 hours - is this Unicorn? I looked in the egg chart and it seems like Unicorn is the only 36 hour dragon I could get from Neo Diamond X Seafrost is that right or is there another 36 hour dragon I could be breeding???

~Kat

Rhino Keeper
    I tried Water and seafrost, 4 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    I did water and virtue and got 4 hours. Fingers crossed
    It wasn't Anaphor. I don't know what it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Intried your combo got a 4 hour. Fingers crossed. My last 2 tries were a 16, 20 hours.
    Didn't get it again

Rhino Keeper
    so many tries so many fails. So many stories that can't breed a common dragon.

Banned
    The crowd of commons you can get with blue/pink is just that - a crowd and it's way past time for Storm8 or whomever owns this now to finally retire them. I've made threads before about the non stop commons messing up breeding and it's gone past annoying. This game is stagnant and needs an overhaul let alone an update (no update since May 9, 2018 but no big update since 2016).

Rhino Keeper
    Agree with the update need. I never got the common for this event. Bread everything but. Seems like that every other event now.

Rhino Keeper
    I was stopped dead in my tracks with Tales when I got a 26 hour bubble after nothing but fails.
    Left him on the nest, loaded up rest and waited for our new event. Whatever...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast