Thread: Loss of wisp lanterns and coins

Loss of wisp lanterns and coins

Hi. My game messes up a lot. I perform an action like harvesting and the game skips and I have to do it again like I never did it the first time. I went to expand an area that called for 16 wisp lanterns and 160,000 coins. I went to click on the arrow to finish the expansion and my game skipped to the bottom of the page. I went back up and I?m pretty sure I lost the wisp lanterns and coins because I move things around after I expand and there was nothing to move like trees and rocks. I restarted my device thinking that the check mark to expand would come up and it didn?t.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately this happens from time to time. Support will need to unlock it again for you. You could try reinstalling your game only bc it's a graphics issue (which is the only reason you should reinstall). If not, then please reach out to support and they will fi this for you. Make sure you've enough RP on your board before unlocking the plot as many of them have the green tick when you don't actually have enough RP on your board.

Executive Chef
    Right, I was often forgetting about the Royal Points.....the game appears to accept everything, but then doesn't if you don't have the RP. While the coins/lanterns look like they are gone, for me, they always got credited to the expansion plot. They didn't go back into inventory. The plot just wouldn't open up until I put the correct amount of RP on my board. And I am leaving points on the board now; sometimes when you try to place too many RP at one time the game rolls them back into storage.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx