Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No music in the game

No music in the game

Hello,
    Does anyone else encounter with the same problem? For the last couple of days when I start the game there is no music, or hunting music. I have closed and open it.
    I?ve deleted and reinstalled it, but the problem remains. What?s going on? If I don’t notice it I won’t know that there’s a monster in my kingdom!
    Everytime I pop up the game it seems that the music will start to play but it stops!
    Last edited by Rose9212; 05-18-20 at 07:26 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi, yes it's a known issue. I've raised it with the team a month or so back, but I'll chase it up again as I've seen quite a few posts now about music issues. Thanks for raising this.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, yes it's a known issue. I've raised it with the team a month or so back, but I'll chase it up again as I've seen quite a few posts now about music issues. Thanks for raising this.
    You welcome. I hope they’ll solve it soon

Rhino Keeper

Music/sound

I really miss the music. It?s been gone now for weeks (you get about 20 seconds of it and then it cuts out...every time). Is this just me or is this happening to others? I really hope they fix it soon...

Farm Supplier
    The update I just installed did not take care of the music/monster music. It played for a few seconds and then cut out again.

Nightclub Owner
    This just started happening in my game this morning - music cuts out but all other sounds remain.

I've found that the music is always there at the initial start up but soon disappears regardless of what I'm doing in the game. I've timed it (over a dozen times to verify) and from the moment the app opens with the main screen, the music usually cuts out around 30 seconds in but can sometimes last for a little over a minute - never longer than a minute fifteen though.

I can upload video of the bug if it would help though it seems pretty self explanatory.

I’m having this issue in game,
    I know there was an update released in may but it didn’t fix it, at least for me personally.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I am on iOS Castle Story 2.3.2., my background music disappears, very frustrating when you are expecting stuff to happen and you discover a monster has triggered and you didn?t hear the change in music. I can still hear the bubbling in the kitchen the chop chop or ding ding etc, but no background music. It only started happening about 12 hours ago when I was doing part 2 of WW. I have done all the usual, force closed, hard restart, delete and reinstall. It is there during the load up screen then within 10 sec of game actually starting it?s gone. I asked on the current thread but no one seems to be having similar problems. FF music is ok as are other games.

My other problem is that when I collect stuff then use quick collect to speed things up as you do in WW, things get collected but show as still being there to collect. This means if you click on it again, you have to be careful you don?t spend gems, or if you are collecting crops, it goes to plant mode and effectively everything you?ve tried to collect is back again. Sometimes I see double buckets on the same thing. I believe it did have a picture of it somewhere, but the above problem is really annoying.

Should I be putting tickets in?
    Uupdate on this issue for all those whose music is still playing up... known issue still unresolved, and is still being investigated.

Banned
    My Music stopped after Opening the Baron's Tent for the new day. Forced Closed and reopened game and then tent and the music stopped after a few seconds while when I opened it for the new day it stopped immediatly while waiting for cool down to show new prize.

Rhino Keeper
    I never heard about the music bug until now, but today it happened. Music plays when I start the game, cuts out after 20-30 seconds. Was about to start a thread about it, and the thread is here already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast