Thread: Lost gems

Lost gems

I have lost almost 240 gems from my Farm Story 2 Game. This is the second time it has happened, last time a glitch had me ?buy? dancing calves for 300 gems (which I did not want), this time, nothing, they?ve disappeared and the only thing I can see new in my cellar is another floral slime (not purchasable and I wouldn?t want a second one anyway!). I have been saving up for a gazebo and every time I get close, my gems disappear. And it is not fair that there is no support for this game.

This very same thing happened to a friend of mine. She lost 240 gems and had an extra floral slime!

i have lost gems 3x. left f.s. with x amt. logged in with 30+ & 40+ less! amd s8 will not restore. frustrating! i will never get enuf gems to buy animal/pet

Farm Supplier
    This just happened to me. Lost almost 1000 gems. Sent email to support but got an email reply they have limited support services!! This is absolutely a bunch of s$*t! I want my gems back! I think they’re way of ignoring us is to say they have “limited support services”. If they really did they wouldn’t have sent and email back with the topic “ ticket closed”. So much for their follow up and customer service!