Thread: Loosing advertisement for gems

Loosing advertisement for gems

It seems like Im loosing my advertisement for gems after purchased a value package.I wanted to support the game so i purchased the package but the advertisings for gems were one of my motivation to keep play this game. Can someone help?

Executive Chef
    It happens. Though many will say that is just a random promotion that comes and goes, I truly don't - as it also disappeared on all 4 bakeries I've spent real money into, all have stopped after I did so. But before I spent money into it, I was still able to get and watch the videos with no problems.

I spent money into bakery almost 4 years ago? I believe - And ever since, I've not receive any video for gem offer (the 10 gems) since. Hopefully it will return for you, but it never has for me. So I cannot say for certain.

(Though it does come with a matter of opinion, so take what you will)

But I'm not the only one who has said that the gem videos have disappeared after a real life/money purchase. It's too strong a coincidence, I feel.
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-14-20 at 03:18 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    As the above poster stated, the videos that offer free gems is a promotional feature that comes and goes randomly.

Here's a link to the current thread on the Daily Gem Videos if you wish to continue this discussion: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-videos/page19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    It happens. Though many will say that is just a random promotion that comes and goes, I truly don't - as it also disappeared on all 4 bakeries I've spent real money into, all have stopped after I did so. But before I spent money into it, I was still able to get and watch the videos with no problems.

I spent money into bakery almost 4 years ago? I believe - And ever since, I've not receive any video for gem offer (the 10 gems) since. Hopefully it will return for you, but it never has for me. So I cannot say for certain.

(Though it does come with a matter of opinion, so take what you will)

But I'm not the only one who has said that the gem videos have disappeared after a real life/money purchase. It's too strong a coincidence, I feel.
    I agree. I?ve had the 10 daily videos for gems since I started playing years ago. I have never made a purchase. The only times I?ve had the feature removed was when I?ve accidentally clicked on the promotions pop up, but then X?ed out immediately. But even then, it would disappear for like a week or two and then come back.