Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    So the top 2 prizes for the LB is similar to a dragon and not a guaranteed energy dropper?
    I have a feeling its gonna be guarantee Energy and then a smattering of the other drops. I think thats the way they played out lately

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Anyone else having Game sound issues. Happened on both my iPad and iPhone. Go to hit a lizard and music stops
    I?m having Game music issues, too. Music is on when I open the app and then it stops after I do a few things.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I have a feeling its gonna be guarantee Energy and then a smattering of the other drops. I think thats the way they played out lately
    The wording on the graphics has changed.
    It now says "...has a chance to drop blah, blah, blah".
    Whilst in the past it was "Drops energy and a chance to drop blah, blah, blah".

Yup. Same here. No music. Didn’t realize I would miss the annoying “monster in the kingdom” music until it went missing lol. It’s way too quiet in the kingdom now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The wording on the graphics has changed.
    It now says "...has a chance to drop blah, blah, blah".
    Whilst in the past it was "Drops energy and a chance to drop blah, blah, blah".
    Good catch. And, argh. Preferred v 1.0. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Is there a max on troll coins? I have been saving up and can't decide what to buy. I never got the cooking camp or wizards portal but I don't feel like they would be worth it. If the armored lizard actually drops expansion tickets that would me more worth it to me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    Is there a max on troll coins? I have been saving up and can't decide what to buy. I never got the cooking camp or wizards portal but I don't feel like they would be worth it. If the armored lizard actually drops expansion tickets that would me more worth it to me.
    Max at 99 gold coins

Fashion Designer
    Love my portals and have never regretted them. Bought the second one with the last hunt.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    Clearly there’s is a lot of glitches happening and a new update is needed.
    I have not been able to log in for 5 days now!!
    I have never had any access issues before now and I’ve been playing for 6years.

Please fix Storm8!

The Tough Muddling (mud monster from the swamp expansions) is not dropping tokens from the monster hunt. Anybody else has the same issue?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast