Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    The armoured Lizard is worth doing and I have one crafting now. I normally don’t do the armored items because they normally aren’t worthwhile but this one looks like it is. I had 99 gold coins, isn’t that the max?

Executive Chef
    Side note: Now is a perfect time to invite new walker from academy story line to your Kingdom - most of their storylines are easy task - like visit tavern etc - and some give like 5 min unlimited energy.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, there is no way to buy the Lizard Statue. When you tap on it to purchase, it takes you to Nature (Other) in the Market. Thanks in advance.

Farm Supplier
    No I mean the lizard that spawns from pigs, cows etc... i think we should be getting more that one lizard token per lizard. We will never get to make very much in the magic forge at this rate.

Banned
    Just got a game refresh and now no lizards are spawning from any Royal Animal. Finally after about 10 taps.. used to Royal was a guarantee spawn.. another refresh and now multiple Lizard tokens are dropping..

I am going back to Swamp Bugs...LeaderBug Board can go away for all I care.. waste of freaking time.

Rhino Keeper
    Reasons I will be ignoring the leaderboard this time:
    - I did make second place in the last LB and won the grand prize (first time for me!), but I also started out with a bit over 5k energy that time. This time I have exactly half that after the energy suck of the bees event.
    - The leaderboard seems buggy right now.
    - The splash screen for the green iguana says it has a chance to drop the items shown. I'm not sure, but I'm wondering whether that means it only has a chance to drop energy. That would make it even less worth my while.
    - I still need a lot of gold tokens for a second cabbage hut, second wizard's portal, WP upgrades, and assorted MRC creatures.

As so many here, I would have much preferred a classic monster hunt with past monsters, but obviously I'll still happily go after as many gold tokens as possible! I think I should be able to make at least 50. Happy hunting everyone!!

Fashion Designer
    Ugh. I loathe leader boards as they are completely unfair.

I'll do enough to get to the final goal but thats it.

Rhino Keeper
    Wish the goal animals would drop tokens too. Then could just get on w making glowing compasses.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

I just fought the same glimmer golem 4 times! Not fun.

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S8-1.PNG 
Views:	119 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	55498

Me too
    Last edited by mykatt; 05-14-20 at 01:21 PM.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast