Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    a while back we were debating on an armoured direwolf v. another WP v upgrading fully the first WP. i decided on a direwolf. less clicking. and less keeping track, etc. now i just need a few more mithril. i will have 14 extra gold tokens afterwards.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    a while back we were debating on an armoured direwolf v. another WP v upgrading fully the first WP. i decided on a direwolf. less clicking. and less keeping track, etc. now i just need a few more mithril. i will have 14 extra gold tokens afterwards.
    Sounds like a sensible choice! I've gone for the updates to my existing WP, but I did combine it with getting a Maxotaur, so I haven't fully upgraded my WP yet. I liked that I didn't need 85 tokens all at once. Now I'm 4 tokens short for the next level, but I'm optimistic I'll get them in the next few weeks from my unicorns and beastbane display.
    Good luck getting the missing Mithril as quickly as possible!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Sounds like a sensible choice! I've gone for the updates to my existing WP, but I did combine it with getting a Maxotaur, so I haven't fully upgraded my WP yet. I liked that I didn't need 85 tokens all at once. Now I'm 4 tokens short for the next level, but I'm optimistic I'll get them in the next few weeks from my unicorns and beastbane display.
    Good luck getting the missing Mithril as quickly as possible!
    once i use my 85 for the DW, i wil have 13 extra gold left over. then i would just need 10 more to upgrade my existing WP to level4. i could possibly get those before the next MH
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    First collection from my prize iguana? 325 coins and a black flag for mermaid scales. Whoop whoop.
    It doesn't seem right for a premium prize.

I have collected from the iguana twice now, and no energy drop. I thought it was a daily dropper? (at least 2 energies a day)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomlandone View Post
    I have collected from the iguana twice now, and no energy drop. I thought it was a daily dropper? (at least 2 energies a day)
    The wording on the pop-up picture said that there was a "chance" for energy drops.
    Now we know what that means.
    But I like the looks of the lizards and iguana in the marshlands. Much better than those Armoured kitties. Those are just silly. IMO needless to say. Their movements are irritating.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The wording on the pop-up picture said that there was a "chance" for energy drops.
    Now we know what that means.
    But I like the looks of the lizards and iguana in the marshlands. Much better than those Armoured kitties. Those are just silly. IMO needless to say. Their movements are irritating.
    Agreed!

As for my thoughts on the prize drops: I always assumed this iguana would be comparable to a Dragon based on the previews so I'm not surprised... Though, it has been a while since we've had a non-energy LB prize so I think perhaps many players were lulled into a false sense of expectation. It happens to the best of us, lol.

Executive Chef
    Just what are those Armoured kitties supposed to be doing. Some kind of modified squat exercises? Riding an invisible horse? Mating dance? Lol.
    I can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Agreed!

As for my thoughts on the prize drops: I always assumed this iguana would be comparable to a Dragon based on the previews so I'm not surprised... Though, it has been a while since we've had a non-energy LB prize so I think perhaps many players were lulled into a false sense of expectation. It happens to the best of us, lol.
    Kind of suprised about that myself. Price was not great at all. Wonder why people spend money competing about it, but tbh the main monster hunt prices are lately not that great. Low energy droppers, but the art is great. Still a feast for my eyes having them in my Kingdom. If I win it I am happy, but if I dont, no loss. Collecting as much gold coins is my main goal. The rest is a bonus :-)

Fashion Designer
    I got mine with only one boost and I easily got the gems for that from all the troll trades. I like how it looks but my second collection was only a black flag for mermaid scales again. It's a rubbish prize!