Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

or lots of gems/boosting

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Since we don?t have multiple blue dire boars, how do you balance your sword and staff tokens? Or do you just ignore the fact that your staff tokens are maxed? Thanks
    Aside from the 1 Blue Dire Boar a day (and spawns from the Troll Sparring Pit, Jousting Arena and Prison) I only fight the Purple Glimmer Golem.
    Maxed on Staff Tokens all the time, but I just let them go to waste.
    You can't trade just the Staff ones, and for me this is still the best way to go about the Hunts.

Rhino Keeper
    Grand rooted Lilium spawns the wisp, faun and fangbeast. They are good sources to get the sword token. That’s how I have been balancing my tokens.

Farm Supplier
    The cloudberry bush is also a good source but sometimes you need to click on multiple cloudberry bushes, it?s kinda a hit or miss so I will occasionally click on it and right away it will give me either a yellow wisp or the archer guy. They are both 15 hits and will give shield tokens then staff and sword tokens at the end when you defeat them.

Executive Chef
    If the Cloudberry Bushes and Grand Rooted Lilium guaranteed spawns on the first hit I would absolutely change my tactics.
    BUT they don't and I think's it's such a waste to spent energy on trying to spawn a monster, when Horses give guaranteed spawns.

Except for the 1 Energy spawning the Purple Glimmer Golem, every single one of my energy goes into fighting.
    i like it that way. But that's just personal preference. I don't think there is a 'best way'.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    The buninja doesn't drop expansion supplies. I think the other 2 will be as random as each other. I have 4 kitty knights and they have dropped 7 expansion permits overall since January. I will be interested to see how the lizards go.
    Very happy to report that an armoured lizard dropped an expansion permit on my third collection from it

Executive Chef
    so i now have 91 gold tokens. thinking armoured direwolf. i have one WP at level 3. while the armoured lizard looks promising, i don't think i can get it and an energy source.
    advice? (my major needs are coin-expanding and everythig they make us buy is expensive. energy-especially for the last event. and then expansion permits)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i now have 91 gold tokens. thinking armoured direwolf. i have one WP at level 3. while the armoured lizard looks promising, i don't think i can get it and an energy source.
    advice? (my major needs are coin-expanding and everythig they make us buy is expensive. energy-especially for the last event. and then expansion permits)
    The armoured direwolf is less efficient as an Ali (daily or weekly), but still a nice source. I would go for the WP + upgrades, much more energy / cost efficient.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Just got MRC.. GLimmer Alicorn or a Unicorn first?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Just got MRC.. GLimmer Alicorn or a Unicorn first?
    Unicorns and daily alicorns are good to have- and have about same value energy wise.

I would choose Unicorn personally- because they also drop monster hunt tokens ( even outside the hunt) with super rare chance for even gold tokens. They also give decent amount of spellbound dew.
    Glimmer alicorn is just average daily dropper.
    If you don't have them - do Armored Alicorns before - they also drop Mithril.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast