Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stasy1880 View Post
    help, I have level 17, made several transactions in a trade wagon. but Mythic Research Center is still blocked.
    The MRC is locked until you get to level 22. Till then keep collecting gold troll tokens so you're ready when you get that level. You can hold 99 troll tokens in your inventory. Welcome to the forum and game!

Rhino Keeper
    The Buninja, armored lizard and kitty knight all have the same requirements. Any idea if one drops more expansion materials?

New Resident
    Thank you , im russian girl , it’s a pity that there is no Russian language in the game. sometimes not everything can be understood: о

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The MRC is locked until you get to level 22. Till then keep collecting gold troll tokens so you're ready when you get that level. You can hold 99 troll tokens in your inventory. Welcome to the forum and game!
    Thank you

The third mystery chest prize gave me 4 rotten cabbages but the current baron tent uses rosy cabbage. Any idea how to turn the rotten ones to rosy ones? I vaguely remember there was a time we could do that. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    The third mystery chest prize gave me 4 rotten cabbages but the current baron tent uses rosy cabbage. Any idea how to turn the rotten ones to rosy ones? I vaguely remember there was a time we could do that. Thanks.
    They stopped that I think right after the first time it was introduced. And the next one was converting snowballs.. but that was only one event also... so asfaik no way to do any converting. Just tossing the free ones and watching vids

Fashion Designer
    2 days with the Armored Lizard

Drops:
    Day 1: Earth wisp and black flag for rat tail
    Day 2: Jewels, Wisp Lantern, and black flag for rat tail
    Day 3: Black flag for Earth Wisp
    Day 4: Black flag for Earth Wisp

Not sure it is worth the 35 tokens. Switching back to my last Flyger and more lions because I really need Expansion Permits or Trade Tickets.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 05-18-20 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added Day 4 info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    You can't turn Rotten Cabbages into Rosy Cabbages (like podunkiana says), but the Rotten once you won will be added to your other Rotten Cabbages and be visible/ usable in your Tent on Monday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    The Buninja, armored lizard and kitty knight all have the same requirements. Any idea if one drops more expansion materials?
    The buninja doesn't drop expansion supplies. I think the other 2 will be as random as each other. I have 4 kitty knights and they have dropped 7 expansion permits overall since January. I will be interested to see how the lizards go.

Farm Supplier
    This is only my second monster hunt so I’m still collecting gold troll tokens to make my first major purchase. I assume it should be the MRC? Looking for advice on the first thing to buy. Thanks!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast