Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    May I ask if shrubs drop spellbound dew? Or are white trilliums better? Asking this because I have 97 troll tokens already but want to keep 70 for the MRC, but want to craft more troll tokens so am thinking of spending 20 troll tokens first on upgrading my wizard's portal but am lacking spellbound dew for spellbound beams and blocks. Thanks in advance!
    Get a unicorn. You will have to tap a 100flowrrs/shrubs/etc to get 1 Dee. Upgrading the WP won't give you back that tap energy-you'll never regret a unicorn.
    StormID: neferlala

Thanks for sharing but there is no way I can get a unicorn when I have not gotten my MRC.

Executive Chef
    May I ask if shrubs drop spellbound dew? Or are white trilliums better? Asking this because I have 97 troll tokens already but want to keep 70 for the MRC, but want to craft more troll tokens so am thinking of spending 20 troll tokens first on upgrading my wizard's portal but am lacking spellbound dew for spellbound beams and blocks. Thanks in advance!
    Cant you go ahead with MRC and continue collecting troll tokens?
    Nevermind, it's been too long for me. I don't remember where MRC is crafted.

Fashion Designer
    Is anyone else missing the daily monster hunt challenges today? I've reloaded and rebooted.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Cant you go ahead with MRC and continue collecting troll tokens?
    Nevermind, it's been too long for me. I don't remember where MRC is crafted.
    If I do that, the trade wagon will be locked up for 16 hours and I won't be able to trade for troll tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Can?t decide between getting 2nd WP or armored Direwolf. Might have to resort to eanie, meanie, minie, moe.
    Wish I can be patient and have that many tokens. I?d get all 4 of unicorns, and armored alicorns that give daily energy!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Can’t decide between getting 2nd WP or armored Direwolf. Might have to resort to eanie, meanie, minie, moe.
    Shortdanzr, Destiel and I have been talking about the same choice between WP and DW. I think what it boils down to is: If you don't mind the space it takes up and can reliably collect every five hours (or at least 3 times a day, I guess), the WP is the better deal. With 3 collections per day, it would net you a guaranteed 45 energy in 5 days (60, if you manage to collect 4 times a day), while the Direwolf drops 20-60 energy every 5 days. On the other hand, the DW needs less babysitting and less space, so if that is important to you, go for the DW!

Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Wish I can be patient and have that many tokens. I?d get all 4 of unicorns, and armored alicorns that give daily energy!
    I'm guessing Passera already has those, otherwise they would be the obvious first choice.

Nightclub Owner
    Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom (guaranteed), L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre, Butterfly Grove, Seyndia, Peridae, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Celeste (guaranteed), Princess Bed, Rainbow Leprechaun, L6 Light Tower, Buninja, Song Bird
    Uses:item used to upgrade various buildings to Level 6+ [refer to the Building Guide]

Thread

Nightclub Owner
    If I do that, the trade wagon will be locked up for 16 hours and I won't be able to trade for troll tokens
    Best time to craft the MRC is at night while you sleep. Start early in the evening (Say 5pm) and it will be done in the morning. Well worth the time sacrifice.

Banned
    You should have already got the MRC.. you got bad advice or just didnt know.. GET THE MRC FIRST!!!!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast