Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

When I logged in not long after the event came up I was happy to see a monster hunt without a leaderboard. I defeated a dire boar, a purple glimmer golem and a blue dire boar and then went on a run. When I came back, there was a leaderboard and I had 0 points. Frustrating. Not that it is a ton of energy wasted but please S8, load the whole event from the start! Fortunately I didn?t used my daily alicorns during that time or I would be super unhappy!
    Last edited by ironbull2; 05-14-20 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Worked through all of my energy and got enough coins for a unicorn (I had 15 leftover from the previous MH). Yay! Now I'm living by the clock.

I've been tap tap tapping while watching Star Trek. Any other Trekkies out there?

Like most, I'll be ignoring the LB. Every time is the same- I start out on top and finish in the middle. C'est la vie. I'm going to go for 2 more unicorns and then I have to decide what to do next. I could start saving for a cabbage hut, the wizard portal, or any other number of things. Perhaps the armored maxitaur?

Also, don't forget to craft your +20 energy in the greenhouse. I saved up enough for 7- that's 140 energy! Well, I have to wait for the water to catch up but Lorelei (sp?) always takes care of that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    The armoured Lizard is worth doing and I have one crafting now. I normally don?t do the armored items because they normally aren?t worthwhile but this one looks like it is. I had 99 gold coins, isn?t that the max?
    Shoukd I get the lion, flyger, lizard, or kitty? I want trade tickets/expansion permits.
    StormID: neferlala

Farm Supplier
    I love leaderboard events. As a longtime player, it gives me a challenge to work for.

The glitches of on the lizards spawned by the cows and pigs seem to be fixed. They're spawning immediately on Royal animals and dropping 4 coins on the last one I ****ed.

Still waiting for the lizard to spawn. I have tended cows and pigs about 10 times or so. And yes, no monsters when I tend them. Am I missing something?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Shoukd I get the lion, flyger, lizard, or kitty? I want trade tickets/expansion permits.
    My kingdom also needs Expansion Permits/Trade Tickets. I have both the Flygers and a Lion. I prefer the Flygers.
    The drop rate seems similar for both animals. However, the Flygers drop expansion permits (which equals 5 trade tickets) and the Lion only drops 3 trade tickets at a time.
    Plus with the Flygers you get a bonus of Flyger milk which can be used to create cubs. They have come in handy when the events are coal heavy and you need a lot quickly.

I have a lizard cooking because the resources are cheaper for them. So we will see what those drops are like in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by sriniland View Post
    Still waiting for the lizard to spawn. I have tended cows and pigs about 10 times or so. And yes, no monsters when I tend them. Am I missing something?
    Finally got one

Ok - now i am voting for the deliveries to open up. I am 30 gold tokens away from Mythical Research Center. Very eager to push forward

Rhino Keeper
    When the game went live, I fought off a glimmer golem, the blue boar, and two lizards. I made two gold tokens in the trade wagon. I was thrilled we were having a monster hunt without a leader board. When I opened the game again several hours later, I find the leader board has appeared. Of course, none of the points I should have earned are credited. Well, I hate leader boards. This time, there are only ugly lizards, so I?m going to work on trading for gold tokens and ignore the leader board. Good luck to the rest of you.

Fashion Designer
    lions are good for wisp lanterns which we are needing a lot of now. flygers get all of them for permits rarely. don't know much about the others

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast