Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
so i now have 91 gold tokens. thinking armoured direwolf. i have one WP at level 3. while the armoured lizard looks promising, i don't think i can get it and an energy source.
advice? (my major needs are coin-expanding and everythig they make us buy is expensive. energy-especially for the last event. and then expansion permits)
I'm in a very similar situation - I have 93 gold tokens right now, and I got my first wizard's portal in the last hunt. Haven't upgraded it yet. I'm also wondering whether to...
... buy 2nd WP? (I don't like that it takes up so much space.)
... upgrade my first WP? (Yay, energy!)
... get a 2nd cabbage hut? (Though I've never run out of cabbages for Alicorns yet, since they appear so rarely.)
... go for the armored direwolf? (Not as much energy, but some, and a new creature for my realm. Also, are the direwolf pups any good?)
... get the armored maxotaur for the feats and have some tokens left over for WP upgrades or other "small" MRC purchases? If so, which??

I know everyone is always asking this kind of question, but I'm mostly thinking out loud. Though if anyone has any thoughts / opinions to share, I'm interested!

Have you decided yet, shortdanzr?