Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 5/14: Monster Hunt s24 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    My Lorelei’s Fountain hasn’t dropped a single Gold Token since the beginning of the event. How are you all getting on?

And I found an unused Buninja Trap in my inventory. Does anyone know if the Buninja will drop Tokens too? Not all event animals do.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    The Tough Muddling (mud monster from the swamp expansions) is not dropping tokens from the monster hunt. Anybody else has the same issue?
    Not just the Tough Muddling but the Swamp Snake too.

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    The wording on the graphics has changed.
    It now says "...has a chance to drop blah, blah, blah".
    Whilst in the past it was "Drops energy and a chance to drop blah, blah, blah".
    Oh! I've been busy at work the last couple of days and hadn't noticed the change.

Oh well! I guess I'll take things easy for the rest of the event and let other players take the lead if they want to

Rhino Keeper
    Just tested BuNinja for ya. Nope. No tokens. But loved the leaping. : )

I am saving lizard trap for the events where you need To 'slay' 4 beasties to get the faerie chest.

I know others have said, and it's probs not gonna change - I don't enjoy LBs. I am certainly going to win this one unless someone starts spending piles of cash - I am going for as many armoured lizzies as I can bear going through golems for and have more energy animals than others in my group, so I am winning. But I so don't enjoy competing 'against' other players. I would have LOVED to be able to make past animals from days gone by, it's been a full year since we had the chance. I know because I was at my annual conference last time we were able to do so and I struggled to participate at all, and this year's conference is online and happening now. I was really hoping we would all have a chance to craft yesteryear's critters.

Nevertheless, I DO appreciate- obviously cuz I am making as many as I can - another expansion permit animal. And the tough guy art work fits well in the reserved tough guy area. : ) I would love to be able to be able to catch up w expanding. Am already almost at the point where I have so many trade ticket and expansion permit droppers that I don't have room in the royal trade building to do any trades, so as others have said I SO hope we soon get a separate crafting building for permits only and let the royal trade building be for trades. I miss making the trades even as I so so so appreciate the privilege of being able to miss them cuz I have so many expansion supply droppers! Which the lizards will hopefully make worse! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Just tested BuNinja for ya. Nope. No tokens. But loved the leaping. : )

I am saving lizard trap for the events where you need To 'slay' 4 beasties to get the faerie chest.

I know others have said, and it's probs not gonna change - I don't enjoy LBs. I am certainly going to win this one unless someone starts spending piles of cash - I am going for as many armoured lizzies as I can bear going through golems for and have more energy animals than others in my group, so I am winning. But I so don't enjoy competing 'against' other players. I would have LOVED to be able to make past animals from days gone by, it's been a full year since we had the chance. I know because I was at my annual conference last time we were able to do so and I struggled to participate at all, and this year's conference is online and happening now. I was really hoping we would all have a chance to craft yesteryear's critters.

Nevertheless, I DO appreciate- obviously cuz I am making as many as I can - another expansion permit animal. And the tough guy art work fits well in the reserved tough guy area. : ) I would love to be able to be able to catch up w expanding. Am already almost at the point where I have so many trade ticket and expansion permit droppers that I don't have room in the royal trade building to do any trades, so as others have said I SO hope we soon get a separate crafting building for permits only and let the royal trade building be for trades. I miss making the trades even as I so so so appreciate the privilege of being able to miss them cuz I have so many expansion supply droppers! Which the lizards will hopefully make worse! : )

We could craft old ones during the widow spider monster hunt in October I think.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Oh! I've been busy at work the last couple of days and hadn't noticed the change.

Oh well! I guess I'll take things easy for the rest of the event and let other players take the lead if they want to
    I'm only speculating after noticing the wording.

Don't let me change your strategy. I could be barking up the wrong tree.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Yup. Same here. No music. Didn?t realize I would miss the annoying ?monster in the kingdom? music until it went missing lol. It?s way too quiet in the kingdom now!
    Yes, frustrating isn?t it, especially during a MH. Been happening to me for a few months now. Maybe I should make a thread and hopefully all who have the problem could post. Weird thing is it just started happening in Fantasy Forest Story as well!

New Resident
    help, I have level 17, made several transactions in a trade wagon. but Mythic Research Center is still blocked.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    Is there a max on troll coins? I have been saving up and can't decide what to buy. I never got the cooking camp or wizards portal but I don't feel like they would be worth it. If the armored lizard actually drops expansion tickets that would me more worth it to me.
    I just collected from my armored lizard for first time: iron creep teeth and earth wisp (black flagged for me)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I just collected from my armored lizard for first time: iron creep teeth and earth wisp (black flagged for me)
    Thank you, I seriously can't decide what to buy and now I need to, I'm maxed on tokens!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast