Thread: Academy-study circle????

Academy-study circle????

So 70 benediction brews later, I finally made it to The Academy Part 3. I?m generally not a look ahead quester, just go with it. I decided to check the hub and saw that not only do I need to make a bazillion more brews (which I made over the course of eons with endless chopping) there is apparently something somewhere called a STUDY CIRCLE that drops 15 LIFE FLOWERS AT A TIME!?!?! Where is this Incredible magical item to be found? Can?t say I remember it popping up along the way, neither can I find it for sale....... Help me please as I think I?m allergic to aspen trees......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    So 70 benediction brews later, I finally made it to The Academy Part 3. I?m generally not a look ahead quester, just go with it. I decided to check the hub and saw that not only do I need to make a bazillion more brews (which I made over the course of eons with endless chopping) there is apparently something somewhere called a STUDY CIRCLE that drops 15 LIFE FLOWERS AT A TIME!?!?! Where is this Incredible magical item to be found? Can?t say I remember it popping up along the way, neither can I find it for sale....... Help me please as I think I?m allergic to aspen trees......
    It is under Nature / Other for 150 gems, right at the end for me.

I swear that wasn?t there this morning! I searched the entire market! Thanks cavegirl1! 😘😘😘

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It drops a decent amount of coin too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysandre View Post
    These definitely are odd looking Aspen Trees in the Glimmerwood, I am not surprised you are allergic
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx