Thread: Neo Glasswing & Neo Valiant

Rhino Keeper

Neo Glasswing & Neo Valiant

I have enough essence to craft Glasswing or Valiant but both take so much food to get them to level 15. The Neo versions require much less, has S8 ever brought either of these back as a LTO or during a sale since you can’t craft them with essence? Any hope we’ll see them in the future? Would love to have the chance to acquire both of these on my islands.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I have enough essence to craft Glasswing or Valiant but both take so much food to get them to level 15. The Neo versions require much less, has S8 ever brought either of these back as a LTO or during a sale since you can’t craft them with essence? Any hope we’ll see them in the future? Would love to have the chance to acquire both of these on my islands.
    I don?t know what to expect in the future, but I was so fortunate that I started my third island right before they offered both Neo Glasswing and Neo ValiANt in separate LTO packages. I think it was a little over a year ago, but time flies. Maybe it was 2 years. That is the only time I remember seeing them on sale.