Thread: Account Stolen

Rhino Keeper

Angry Account Stolen

One of my accounts has been “stolen”, for lack of a better term. I don’t know how it happened but somehow, someone got a hold of one of my accounts (I won’t say which one) and changed the password and now, they are using it as if it were theirs.

No, I did not change my password. In fact, I noticed I had someone else’s account a few weeks ago. When I realized it wasn’t my account, I signed out of it. But, now, someone who knew my account wasn’t theirs, changed my password and they are now using my account.

What is going on with this game? Now, accounts can be hacked and taken from people?! This is crazy! How do I get my account back?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ST4CoolGames View Post
    One of my accounts has been ?stolen?, for lack of a better term. I don?t know how it happened but somehow, someone got a hold of one of my accounts (I won?t say which one) and changed the password and now, they are using it as if it were theirs.

No, I did not change my password. In fact, I noticed I had someone else?s account a few weeks ago. When I realized it wasn?t my account, I signed out of it. But, now, someone who knew my account wasn?t theirs, changed my password and they are now using my account.

What is going on with this game? Now, accounts can be hacked and taken from people?! This is crazy! How do I get my account back?
    Sorry, but the forums cannot help with account related issues - you'll have to contact the team directly and open a Support Ticket by clicking here.

Rhino Keeper
    Already did after I started this thread. I'm just baffled that this has even happened.
    Last edited by ST4CoolGames; 05-07-20 at 04:20 PM.