Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Fine and Dine 2020 May 07 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Tiny plates

Rhino Keeper
    That doesn't seem fair to those who have been able to do other side goals
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Executive Chef
    Table, chair, counter and appliances are very pretty.

I already own the side goal prize from many years ago when I tried the box but I still do every single goal.

I'm still hoping we can get a decent Spring sale this month after all it's May flowers.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Please please please stop serving the trio dishes of foods on counters!! Many of us play using our cell phones. Our counters are about 1/2 inch and then you give us this Rectangular tray ( that does NOT fit on the counter and it hangs over the edge) with these three tiny dishes that are almost unrecognizable since they are so small. I was excited about lemon bars on a previous goal until I saw the 3 tiny dishes again! We see our food on the counters and this is the enjoyment I get...not the 30 second glimpse of good with a customer . Also, counters with rectangular serving dishes do not rotate.

I have played for 8+ years and I miss the creative and artistic foods we used to get- pretty princess cupcakes, gushing cheesecakes, elaborate luxury pizzas, pretty wedding cakes, July 4th foods, basketball foods, etc. most of the dishes recently are blah looking- brown or beige little dishes and the meat dishes are just repeats of past dishes.

I am happy that you have stopped putting cast iron s****ets and saucepans on counters- it?s a great way to ?cook? food but not ?serve? food. Thank you!!

On the plus side, I have been delighted with the pretty counters, tables, chairs and appliances from the past 3-4,goals😊😊Keep up the great work!! Everyone is oohing and ahhing about them and hence, we buy more of them!!

While I am at it, we would like to see more doors available. I have an idea- the artists who create the collectibles are remarkable. Why not enlarge a collectible ( I think of the Celtic girl) and put on a door (like a black or green door). The artwork is divine and should be seen by more people and this would be a fun addition.

Also love the idea of a garage sale or way to share extra pieces with newer players!

Thank you for listening and forwarding to the right people.

Joolie12

Rhino Keeper
    I wrote in last goal that may be they are changing the game name to 3 musketeers restaurant story !!!

Nightclub Owner
    Cashew Chicken Celebration on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 05-07-2020 Recipe 4 Counter.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	863.4 KB 
ID:	55509

Cajun Shrimp Bowl:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 05-07-2020 Recipe 5 Counter.PNG 
Views:	84 
Size:	834.8 KB