Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Humming Bird Leaderboard - 2020 May 6

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Which habitat(s) does the Floral Hummingbird go into? I'm assuming the Bird Tree may be one of them, but any others?
    I checked and it says Bird Tree or Rescue Pen. I haven?t tried putting it in a Rescue Pen though, since that seems a bit unusual

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I checked and it says Bird Tree or Rescue Pen. I haven?t tried putting it in a Rescue Pen though, since that seems a bit unusual
    Thanks. I'll add it to the Pet Habitats thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I posted this same thing in the wrong thread. I’m maxed out on rescue pens and can’t find the bird tree. Where can I find it?

Do you have it in your cellar from previous events?

Because I don't see it for sale now

If you are playing on an Apple device you can put pets in storage.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-20-20 at 04:42 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hello PookieBear50 thank u Its those that u find. Bird tree and rescue house. Sorry for delay of my answer, just saw yr question

Executive Chef
    Interesting. I just collected from my flytrap, I did think I would get coins, I did, like I thought, but not as much as I did.

But regardless, I don't care much about not receiving lots of coins from it, because it's cuteness makes up for it, and I am not in super need of coins, anyway.

But I am SO IN LOVE with my flytrap. Do they offer these frequently in the leaderboard events? As I want more of them now - or want to collect more of them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Interesting. I'm glad I got this as a pet, too. As to be fair, I don't like when pets roam my farm (like the slime) I like when they stay in one area, so to speak. So I'm glad I was able to get it. As I like it way better than the slime, though that is my own opinion about it.
    You can create a designated area for your pets by blocking around the habitats with decorations/buildings so they stick to an 'only pet area' on your farm.

Interesting. I just collected from my flytrap, I did think I would get coins, I did, like I thought, but not as much as I did.

But regardless, I don't care much about not receiving lots of coins from it, because it's cuteness makes up for it, and I am not in super need of coins, anyway.

But I am SO IN LOVE with my flytrap. Do they offer these frequently in the leaderboard events? As I want more of them now - or want to collect more of them
    1-2 place typically gets a pet while 3-6 gets a pet or decor, this last one always varies time to time.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    You can create a designated area for your pets by blocking around the habitats with decorations/buildings so they stick to an 'only pet area' on your farm.

1-2 place typically gets a pet while 3-6 gets a pet or decor, this last one always varies time to time.
    That is interesting. Thanks for the information

Anyway. Does anyone know or have an idea (or speculation) on when we'll see another leaderboard event? I'm really wanting to do another one; and seeing what's being offered for the 3rd-6th placing players.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    That is interesting. Thanks for the information

Anyway. Does anyone know or have an idea (or speculation) on when we'll see another leaderboard event? I'm really wanting to do another one; and seeing what's being offered for the 3rd-6th placing players.
    Likely on Wednesday, June 3rd

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234