Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Humming Bird Leaderboard - 2020 May 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I got the Floral Slime, and I didn't even have to spend any money into getting it.

Actually surprised right now.

Attachment 55485
    Attachment 55486

I bought the habitat for it (over 3000 coins, a bit too much for me, but it was either that or gems )

Anyway. I will eventually move it somewhere else, when I can get the space.

I am now level 20, and now my next move, will be buying the goose animal. well and the hutch, as that comes first. Lol

But is there a way I can store the pet, or habitat for it?

I don't really have the room yet, and would like to know if I can store or not. As I've had to store a few of my crops, that I need to put vegetables in.
    If you are playing on an Apple device you can store habitats and pets.
    Click on the habitat and you will see like a cat Crate click on that and option comes up to store.
    After habitat is empty click on it like when storing a decoration.

If you are playing on an android device pets and habitats cannot be stored.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1344474

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Is there some reason that we are getting Halloween fences in a spring flower event? LOLOL
    I was expecting Spring Blossom or Flourishing fences, maybe they are bored.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    If you are playing on an Apple device you can store habitats and pets.
    Click on the habitat and you will see like a cat Crate click on that and option comes up to store.
    After habitat is empty click on it like when storing a decoration.

If you are playing on an android device pets and habitats cannot be stored.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1344474
    Thank you so much!! I have now stored it. As I need the space, and cannot offer it completely yet. I'm definitely glad that it can be stored back into storage, and that S8 made it possible to do so.

Anyway. Next mission comes! (The goose animal, for me)

Though, hopefully they can eventually incorporate it to Android Also. And not just for IOS.

Love the new format with always having a Leader board running. Brings excitement to the game.

Though this time I want the Flytrap prize in 3&4th place. Don’t think I will make it.

I also like the concept of having the Boost item a fountain. And for some reason my schedule is too busy or wifi is lacking it’s my goal to collect as many fountains as possible.

As far as the second event running on the side. I don’t mind the Collection turning in event. It?s always lovely to see what I get. Other than the skins love all the decorations, so pretty especially the flowers.

I used to like the Goal event when the item for goal made in separate building just purchased for it. Cause if you make it in studio or farmers outpost, the plane keeps asking for those building items just at that time!!!

I wish alternatively along with the leader board we could have a Fair event or Community Event. I did like the one where you level up a tree or cake or something, but was never successful at it.

Floral Slime has arrived!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9640.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	55532

He can live in the Fawn Meadow or the Metagalactic Meteorite

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to all that got (going to get) Floral Slime!

I’m 380 points away from getting it. The 6000 mystery chest gave me 5 dynamites, a bit disappointed, but that just means I have to send some planes lol

I don think I’ll be able to place 6th for the Flytrap, it’s all good though, 6500 is a lot of work already.

Pink Slime come to me

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Congrats to all that got (going to get) Floral Slime!

I’m 380 points away from getting it. The 6000 mystery chest gave me 5 dynamites, a bit disappointed, but that just means I have to send some planes lol

I don think I’ll be able to place 6th for the Flytrap, it’s all good though, 6500 is a lot of work already.

Pink Slime come to me
    The kittens hide as plane after plane buzz overhead.
    Go go go they meow send a pinky Slime to ankavale1000's farm.
    The plane drops Catnip over the kittens.

Farm Supplier
    Got a question about how 4 players in my leaderboard group a short while ago went from between 0 and 24 points to over 6000 points in a two-hour period. I do wonder if the 4 players are actually just 2; two players have the coyote avatar and the other two have the potted plant avatar. What’s interesting is that each of these farm names consist of emoticons and are centered in the middle of the ‘name plate‘, for lack of a better term.

Each player used the two-hour boost during this period in question. I’m not sure if leaderboard points are doubled when purchased while using the boost, as I’ve never resorted to spending money to buy my way to the top. If purchased points do double, then that could explain how the players were able to rise to the top of the pack so unbelievably fast from such a low beginning score.

When the event began, these particular players had 0 points until tonight. I thought that perhaps they had decided to sit this one out, but then BOOM!��

Since starting my post, I rechecked the results and now 3 of those players have all tied for first with 6,886 points.

I’ve seen this before in past events and it is so frustrating to know that my time and efforts just don’t matter. Players like these make it so difficult to even want to participate in these events anymore.

Does anyone know how these seemingly instant point surges are possible? Any information is greatly appreciated. TY ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    Got a question about how 4 players in my leaderboard group a short while ago went from between 0 and 24 points to over 6000 points in a two-hour period. I do wonder if the 4 players are actually just 2; two players have the coyote avatar and the other two have the potted plant avatar. What?s interesting is that each of these farm names consist of emoticons and are centered in the middle of the ?name plate?, for lack of a better term.

Each player used the two-hour boost during this period in question. I?m not sure if leaderboard points are doubled when purchased while using the boost, as I?ve never resorted to spending money to buy my way to the top. If purchased points do double, then that could explain how the players were able to rise to the top of the pack so unbelievably fast from such a low beginning score.

When the event began, these particular players had 0 points until tonight. I thought that perhaps they had decided to sit this one out, but then BOOM!��

Since starting my post, I rechecked the results and now 3 of those players have all tied for first with 6,886 points.

I?ve seen this before in past events and it is so frustrating to know that my time and efforts just don?t matter. Players like these make it so difficult to even want to participate in these events anymore.

Does anyone know how these seemingly instant point surges are possible? Any information is greatly appreciated. TY ��
    Either by value pack, or the by gem boosters. Which can range (the gem boosters) from 7 gems to 30 gems.

Name:	F12507D3-4A09-4E84-A0EE-4B44B6E092B2.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	55534

Name:	9063F064-1DFE-4E19-AE0C-89C5FF13AFEB.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	358.5 KB 
ID:	55535

Anyway. I also seen someone in the middle of the event, being in last place (20th) not even really doing the event, and then instantly rise to 1st place. With under a 100 points to almost 5 thousand. Anyway, it didn't favour them well, or at least not in the end of this, as they are now in 9th.

I do agree to a certain extent, and do feel like hard work doesn't matter at times. Though to be fair, it is there money and gems, they're using. But still, it just feels like it doesn't matter, or have a chance at anything, unless you're using leaderboard point boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by KewlMusic View Post
    Got a question about how 4 players in my leaderboard group a short while ago went from between 0 and 24 points to over 6000 points in a two-hour period. I do wonder if the 4 players are actually just 2; two players have the coyote avatar and the other two have the potted plant avatar. What’s interesting is that each of these farm names consist of emoticons and are centered in the middle of the ‘name plate‘, for lack of a better term.

Each player used the two-hour boost during this period in question. I’m not sure if leaderboard points are doubled when purchased while using the boost, as I’ve never resorted to spending money to buy my way to the top. If purchased points do double, then that could explain how the players were able to rise to the top of the pack so unbelievably fast from such a low beginning score.

I’ve seen this before in past events and it is so frustrating to know that my time and efforts just don’t matter. Players like these make it so difficult to even want to participate in these events anymore.

Ankavale1000 wrote this up on another leaderboard on how yellow boosters get so many points
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Meow. I would like to share my experience. Meow.

Every LB, there?s a 15point every 2hr thing ... let?s call this thing 15pointer.

On a recent LB, I was running out of time to get to 6500. I had around 5000 and 6 hrs left.

I?ve heard of, and got knocked out of top spots by, the legendary 15pointer. So I decided to give it a try.

First, I clicked the 15pointer, then the speed up button popped up. I clicked away 4gems, then I swiped bucket over the 15pointer, voila I got 15 LB points!

It?s not as fast as say collecting from chickens or cows, but it is FAST in accumulating LB points.

I also used the yellow boost because I would use less gems since I needed 1500 LB points (breakdown provided below).

1500 LB points (no boost)
    100 speed up x 4 is ... 400 gems

1500 LB points (7 gem boost)
    67 speed up x 4 is 268 gems plus 7 gem boost is ... 275 gems

1500 LB points (30 gem boost, double points)
    50 speed up x 4 is 200 gems plus 30 gem boost is ... 230 gems

It took me less than 2 minutes to speed up 50x and got the milestone pet.

That was the only time I used the 15pointer. My limit is 250 gems since that?s about the cost when a pet goes on sale.

I?ve encountered many many many players who use the 15pointer. Some uses it from the start, a declaration so to speak, some uses it at the last minute, erasing the countless hours of hard work put in by fellow farmers. One time on my board, I had 4 players discussing on each other?s wall when they should stop using 15pointer ... they decided on 35,000. Lol.

My take is that LB is designed for high rollers. I?ve heard of high roller table. I wonder why there isn?t a high roller LB ...

Meow. I digress. Meow.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast