Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: May Flowers Event - 2020 May 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    The Sugar Spinner orchid is being stubborn today

I've made over 10 pieces of cotton candy today, and no round of it has dropped a sugar spinner orchid ...

Anyway. At least I got 3 decently cool item decoration.

But I will at least get the Flytrap, which makes me feel a bit better? Or at least hopefully so. Plus, I finally completed my butterfly collection, and got a butterfly topiary. Which looks nice! so if nothing else, that!

Do these events happen frequently, and how so/often?
    Another event will start at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time tomorrow!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heymichx View Post
    I’ve not had a flowering mantis today, only a coin dropping one. None of the good collections came my way just repetitive common ones.
    I also can’t find the Gazebo this slime thing is meant to live in either - any ideas welcomed, it’s the 4th goal completion animal needing one.

Put a downer in getting to level 89 today, always a downer with this type of challenge. I’ve never rated the app because I would rant but why would you spend money on it when it doesn’t let you win anyway - yes tried that in the past too.
    The Mantis lives in the wildlife den or the Crawlers Hollow.

If you hit the information button on the pet when in storage it names the habitats.

The Gazebo is for sale in the Market.

The Slime lives in the Fawn Meadow or the Metagalactic Meteorite

Fashion Designer
    sniff,sniff I'm sad. I really liked that mantis, but didn't get one. Game is over for me and I turned in 15 collections! wow, that is the most ever for me. but no praying mantis. insert frowny face here

I was lucky enough to get the mantis on my first collection, but I ended up putting in about 12 collections by then end of it. At first I wasn?t interested in this pet but after seeing it?s twin around my farm dropping orchids, it started growing on me. It?s not as cool as the hummingbird, but it?s still a pretty unique design
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    So I got the second place bird prize and it says I need a rescue pen or bird tree. Rescue pen is maxed out and we’re only allowed two even though lots of pets can go there. Can’t find a bird tree. Turned iPad off and on just in case still no bird tree. Where is the bird tree?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    So I got the second place bird prize and it says I need a rescue pen or bird tree. Rescue pen is maxed out and we’re only allowed two even though lots of pets can go there. Can’t find a bird tree. Turned iPad off and on just in case still no bird tree. Where is the bird tree?
    The Bird Tree is a habitat from a previous event. It is a tree with green leaves and a swing. It looks almost exactly like the Lovebird Tree, except the colors are different. Perhaps it is buried deep inside your Cellar? If not, please let judyandthecat know.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910