Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - 2020 May 6

Executive Chef
    Anyway. I just turned in my 3rd round of my collection, and got a Flower Crown sheep.

I haven't made a place for it yet, but here it is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3617B5D4-FE29-4173-BB1E-E59FD9EA347A.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	55533

Though if I cannot finish in 6th in the leaderboard, I may just place it in front of the Diagram I won.

Though I still want the Fly trap in that area, so I really hope I can come out in 6th at the very least.

Anyway. I maybe able to turn in one more round soon, though it has been very hard for me to get the Deep Fryer, and Sugar spinner orchid. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to

Plus, the Bakery, too. It has been very hard collecting anything from them.

Executive Chef
    Well the buttons didn't pan out for me as I didn't get a single orchid, I need to get 2 more of those orchids so I'll try making something else.

I'm worried with less than a day left.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Why are you making yarn balls when you can make a one hour scarf.
    It is a random drop so increase your chances by making Scarves.
    judyandrhe cat.... I started creating studio items early on in this event just in case the studio was going to be used. I figured if the studio wasnt part of this event, then I would just have things to sell that would bring bigger $$ . So when the event named studio as next collection, I had lots of yarn balls! But began making scarves and lotion (1 hr items) as soon as we knew that the studio was part of the event.

Farm Supplier
    The repetition of the events is not Covid 19 related. It’s been like this for over a year. From reading all this feedback, it seems we long time players are the most frustrated with this. I like games that make me think and are fresh. It’s so sad that after all these years, I am getting bored with Farm Story 2.
    The Halloween fences on the spinner made me chuckle. I’ve heard of Christmas in July but not Halloween in May ��. Also prizes always include the old expansion permits. Some of us are way beyond those and they are useless.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It is important that everyone gives feedback because it does get read!
    Hi Judy! Is it possible the devs can increase the monkey orchid size ? It's way too tiny, thanks.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Guys whole day no flowers from studio!!!! In this way we all will get frustrated!!!!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Hi Judy! Is it possible the devs can increase the monkey orchid size ? It's way too tiny, thanks.
    I put your post in bugs and issues seconding your request!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by praphulladp View Post
    Guys whole day no flowers from studio!!!! In this way we all will get frustrated!!!!
    I havnt commented for a while, I really didn’t see the point, and once again there is no point but to vent my frustration.
    I have had the studio going none stop, I have tried collecting 1 at a time, and leaving a bunch of crafts to collect together and 2 flowers is it, with nothing in the last at least 18hrs, I get it’s a game but how can we even a fair go with odds like that. Frustrated is an understatement. It’s a bit of a joke. Congrats to everyone that is going well but I can tell you it sucks when you put the work in and get nothing back

I’ve not had a flowering mantis today, only a coin dropping one. None of the good collections came my way just repetitive common ones.
    I also can’t find the Gazebo this slime thing is meant to live in either - any ideas welcomed, it’s the 4th goal completion animal needing one.

Put a downer in getting to level 89 today, always a downer with this type of challenge. I’ve never rated the app because I would rant but why would you spend money on it when it doesn’t let you win anyway - yes tried that in the past too.

Executive Chef
    The Sugar Spinner orchid is being stubborn today

I've made over 10 pieces of cotton candy today, and no round of it has dropped a sugar spinner orchid ...

Anyway. At least I got 3 decently cool item decoration.

But I will at least get the Flytrap, which makes me feel a bit better? Or at least hopefully so. Plus, I finally completed my butterfly collection, and got a butterfly topiary. Which looks nice! so if nothing else, that!

Do these events happen frequently, and how so/often?
    Last edited by kappy333; 05-19-20 at 05:17 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast