Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - 2020 May 6

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dulcepaty View Post
    Esta bien que haya que comprar gemas. Pero por que no, ayudar y regalar gemas durante eventos. Tiempo atras regalaban 30 gemas por instalar otros juegos y 14 gemas por subirlos de nivel son muchos detalles que se han perdido. Quiza obtener al***as gemas gratis que no provenga de una mascota o del tren sea una motivacion.
    Translation of above:
    It is good that you have to buy gems. But why not, help and give away gems during events. Back time they gave away 30 gems for installing other games and 14 gems for leveling them up are many details that have been lost. Maybe getting some free gems that doesn't come from a pet or train is a motivation.

Host(ess)
    What habitat can the slime monster go into aside from the gentle gazebo which uses 500 gems so I can?t get.

Executive Chef
    I just completed my 2nd set of collection.

I got a scarecrow this time! Very nice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A523C9ED-C919-45AD-B6FE-8F1E2CB76E93.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	55529
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A56F8171-07BC-4B0C-B3E4-9BAEB16475E4.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	55528

I wonder what else I'll get, if I can try again. I really want the Botanist Bovine , (which I believe is the cow? But I want it still.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    What habitat can the slime monster go into aside from the gentle gazebo which uses 500 gems so I can?t get.
    The Metagalactic Meteorite. It's 3000 coins, though.

Farm Supplier
    Well stated! Hopefully there will be a change soon.

Disgusting!!!! Last 2 days no output from studio,,,, frustrated! Admin please do something....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dulcepaty View Post
    Esta bien que haya que comprar gemas. Pero por que no, ayudar y regalar gemas durante eventos. Tiempo atras regalaban 30 gemas por instalar otros juegos y 14 gemas por subirlos de nivel son muchos detalles que se han perdido. Quiza obtener al***as gemas gratis que no provenga de una mascota o del tren sea una motivacion.
    Es que ya hay pocos juegos o ediciones nuevas en android, supongo esa es la plataforma que usas ya que es la ?nica que ofrecen las gemas que yo sepa.

Recuerdo cuando antes cada semana ten?amos ediciones nuevas estaba contenta pero tambi?n hab?a quejas de otros que les parecia innecesaria tener tantas y ya desde hace unos a?os a milagro sacan un par por a?o.

Estoy agradecida de que aun tenemos este juego activo al igual que otros aunque los eventos ya no sean tan variados como antes.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I still need a couple more for the 5 collections, good luck to all of us still trying.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Want to chime in.

I’ve read feedbacks in this thread and I agree overall with the repetitiveness recently with events. My thinking is that, due to the current situation, maybe Storm8 game designers are working independently at home and may even be short-staffed. No one knows, of course.

The Mini-LB, even though not entirely new in concept, IS a new feature with build-in Rocket rides for some players, allowing them to get a pet simply for spinning. I think that is a nice gesture, even if I’ve never gotten a ride (yes, I’ve complained a lot about being left out, but who doesn’t want a free pet lol). And with the Mini LB, we get 4 events a month, instead of 3, which I think is nice, too, since I’m one of those that complained some time back that regular LB is too long and wanted a shorter version. Now, I can pick and choose which LB I want to focus on.

Luck-based events are tough. Mining, juicer and studio are notoriously stingy on my farm. Day 10 has been infuriating ever since my very first Collection event. I remember working so hard to turn in over 100x and still failed to win the Carnival Pony years ago. These days, I treat Collection events as Deco collecting event, and I get super happy when there are really cute animated decorations and/or pretty paths!

As for difficulty level, I’m content with how things are right now. What I mean by that is this - I know Stormy can turn off the trading button for event items and I don’t want that to happen, ever again!

Winning every event has never been possible on my farm. I only play 2 games and Farm is one of them. I welcome new style of events and I will stick with the familiar until something different comes along. Familiar events are better than no events.

It’s hard to believe, but I really think Stormy IS listening.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 05-17-20 at 11:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I just turned in 12 yarn balls and 2 scarves from the studio and NO flower. It takes 5 hours to make a yarn ball ! grrrrr So 60 hours of studio manufacture time is not enough to get a flower? I wasnt having trouble at first, but then the studio stopped giving flowers. Is there a tip on getting it to produce flowers????i
    Last edited by Mitzi111; 05-18-20 at 04:10 AM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast