Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: May Flowers Event - 2020 May 6

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I just turned in 12 yarn balls and 2 scarves from the studio and NO flower. It takes 5 hours to make a yarn ball ! grrrrr So 60 hours of studio manufacture time is not enough to get a flower? I wasnt having trouble at first, but then the studio stopped giving flowers. Is there a tip on getting it to produce flowers????i
    Why are you making yarn balls when you can make a one hour scarf.
    It is a random drop so increase your chances by making Scarves.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Why are you making yarn balls when you can make a one hour scarf.
    It is a random drop so increase your chances by making Scarves.
    I?m going to assume that the player had no luck with drops from scarves so is trying another item. I?ve done the same, nothing drops with a scarf so I?ll try anything else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I just turned in 12 yarn balls and 2 scarves from the studio and NO flower. It takes 5 hours to make a yarn ball ! grrrrr So 60 hours of studio manufacture time is not enough to get a flower? I wasnt having trouble at first, but then the studio stopped giving flowers. Is there a tip on getting it to produce flowers????i
    Same I made a bunch of flowers yesterday and collected many this morning with no orchid in sight.

I'm currently making buttons now to switch up things, hopefully I might get a few orchids.

I still haven't gotten 5 of the last orchid and with only 1 day left I'm not sure I'll get the goal prize.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Hi Judy,
    You make good points but again with me it?s the constant repetition of the events. The challenges NEVER change.

El premio es una flor mono que escasamente se ve, es muy peque?a. No vale tanto trabajo.

Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I?m going to assume that the player had no luck with drops from scarves so is trying another item. I?ve done the same, nothing drops with a scarf so I?ll try anything else.
    My point is it is a random drop. Game doesn't look and say oh Mitzi this took five hours to make.
    5 yarn balls is
    60 Scarves
    I would rather take a chance that on 60 items I will get a couple of event items but that is how I play.

Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    Hi Judy,
    You make good points but again with me it?s the constant repetition of the events. The challenges NEVER change.
    You are right too. Let's face it is easier to take an old event and just substitute new prizes.
    But the county fair...it didn't work for Android players.
    I don't mind repetition of old prizes sometimes because not everyone like ankalvale1000 and myself have played for over six years. Like her I only play one other game.
    And I think it is nice for newer players to get chances at some of the old decorations that we won.
    Like the first Halloween event the farm had with the marvellous haunted mansion that the bats fly around.
    And my very favourite cat...the witch cat.
    I used to love the format like when we had a new game for christmas and the background was all white.
    But a couple of events ago we had some super nice prizes with the starfish and the shell opening and shutting with the pearl. But again I agree with ankalvale1000 that a lot of these designers are likely working from home right now.

Either way they have listened years ago if we had a hard to get item we didn't have a Boost building that could be used to make the item like we do now.

It is important that everyone gives feedback because it does get read!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    What habitat can the slime monster go into aside from the gentle gazebo which uses 500 gems so I can?t get.
    I have used Fawn Meadow. (Prairie pour faons in French)
    (My Metagalactic Meteorite is full)
    Last edited by Moissonor; 05-18-20 at 01:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Are these Orchids Looking at me ? Remark

The Monkey Faced Orchid need energy. It is an anaemic flower.
    Sorry

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast