Thread: Swapping from Android to iOS?

Rhino Keeper

Swapping from Android to iOS?

I play Restaurant Story with 2 different accounts. 1 on Android the other on on iOS or Apple. I know u can go from Apple to Android with RS by logging completely out of game center. When playing on an Apple device. Is there a way of doing it the other way around!? For instance from Android account to playing my iOS account. But on my Android tablet? I hope that's understandable! 邏 especially since carrying 2 tablets around is never convenient lol! Thnx in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    Check the Game Guide section on transferring your game: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413266

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry but that doesn't apply to to question or problem. Nor answer it. Thnx for trying.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Sorry but that doesn't apply to to question or problem. Nor answer it. Thnx for trying.
    Sorry but maybe I'm missing something. From what I understood of your post you have two accounts one on an iOS and one on a droid device. You would like to be able to play both of them on the same device, correct? If this is what you want then if you have your storm8 id and password for each account you should be able to use those accounts on any device by using the log in feature described in the Game Guide. Is this not working for you when you try?

Rhino Keeper
    I tried logging in my ios game on my Samsung tablet. From my android account of the game. That didn't work. It just started me from the beginning of the game is there a trick to getting my iOS account to my Samsung tablet? Like you can on ios? Thnx what's weird is I can interchange BS on both devices, but not RS ! When I try it for RS on my Samsung tablet. It thinks I'm a guest, n won't go to my iOS account like BS will. This has only been since they decided for some unknown reason to separate RS from the rest of their games, when going back n forth between accounts. Since my Android tablet is lighter I would rather carry it around. But I'm going to assume that maybe it's not possible since I can't swap out my RS? Unless you know of a way? Thnx. Hope that makes sense! Lol!

Reading old posts on this issue. I'm glad I'm not the only one with it. But since S8 never gave anyone an answer on this. I'm to assume then, that with RS, in their uninfinate wisdom it will never be possible to switch from Android to iOS games. Like there is with BS? Thnx
    Last edited by myharleycat; 05-07-20 at 07:04 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    I tried logging in my ios game on my Samsung tablet. From my android account of the game. That didn't work. It just started me from the beginning of the game is there a trick to getting my iOS account to my Samsung tablet? Like you can on ios? Thnx what's weird is I can interchange BS on both devices, but not RS ! When I try it for RS on my Samsung tablet. It thinks I'm a guest, n won't go to my iOS account like BS will. This has only been since they decided for some unknown reason to separate RS from the rest of their games, when going back n forth between accounts. Since my Android tablet is lighter I would rather carry it around. But I'm going to assume that maybe it's not possible since I can't swap out my RS? Unless you know of a way? Thnx. Hope that makes sense! Lol!

Reading old posts on this issue. I'm glad I'm not the only one with it. But since S8 never gave anyone an answer on this. I'm to assume then, that with RS, in their uninfinate wisdom it will never be possible to switch from Android to iOS games. Like there is with BS? Thnx
    I see what you're saying now, sorry for the confusion.

Since you mentioned others having had the issue but not finding any standard fix, this is likely a support issue. If you click here to open a Support Ticket with the team, they can get your game transferred to your preferred device pretty quickly.