Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GOAL: A Fancy Feast 2020 May 05 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You should be fine. I only have 3 Pampered Ranges built, started the final recipe after you and I think I'll finish with time to spare so you shouldn't have any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Well if you have 3 ovens, 24 servings of 10hrs food will require 80hours which is roughly 4 days so I think you guys will be fine AS LONG AS you remember/set the alarm to pick up the food, or in my case, that's usually my biggest obstacle to finish the goals, my forgetful brain (esp with 2hrs foods since they're easily spoiled, I had to redo them a lot), lol.
    thanks to both. i was doing the math and it seemed like i would get it done. i managed to get enough parts to get a 4th oven. so i should be good. thanks for reassuring me. this is the first full event i've tried.
    and my insomnia helped a bit as i was able to finish a 10 hr reciepe at 4am. so that helps
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by museglo View Post
    Challenge will end on May 19. What time on the 19th? Midnight or 11:59 PT (California)? I have 3 ranges, and will be able to start the key lime mousse in about 2 hours. Will I have time to finish? I calculate earliest I can be done is about noon CT on Tuesday 5/19.

Just started key lime mousse. It's now 11:15CT or 9:15PT (California). With 3 ranges will I be able to finish?
    I'm pretty sure the goals usually end at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT. Unfortunately the only way to know is by watching your timer - on the final day it will start to show you in exact hours how long is left.

How do I access the calendar for upcoming goals?

I finished this goal & the side goal. I received the lotus fountain & the special service. It says I have 1 of each. However it will not let me place them in my bakery. I have the space for them but they don't even show up when trying to put them in. Usually if you do not have the space you see the item with a red line around it, I get nothing. Anyone else? I'm kind of upset because I bought gems in order to finish on time.

I play Bakery Story everyday, I tip & gift. I accept all requests for help. Add me =)
    Last edited by bakermama72; 05-18-20 at 06:03 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermama72 View Post
    I finished this goal & the side goal. I received the lotus fountain & the special service. It says I have 1 of each. However it will not let me place them in my bakery. I have the space for them but they don't even show up when trying to put them in. Usually if you do not have the space you see the item with a red line around it, I get nothing. Anyone else? I'm kind of upset because I bought gems in order to finish on time.

I play Bakery Story everyday, I tip & gift. I accept all requests for help. Add me =)
    I'm not 100% sure I'm understanding the exact nature of your problem but I do have a few ideas to offer for what I think the issue may be.

If you mean that you physically cannot place the deco in your bakery: Sometimes decos will require more space available than its actual footprint in order to place it. For instance, if the deco is 3x3 squares then you may need to have a larger open footprint such as 4x4 or 5x5 in order to actually place it.

If you mean that you have placed the item but it remains invisible. (You'll know it's really on the board despite not seeing it because when you tap on the 'empty' space where you set it, you will see either the outline of the deco or its name will pop up) If this is the issue then rotating the deco several times, dragging it around the board or storing and replacing the item are the most common methods to make the items show themselves. If the items remain stubbornly invisible, some have success clearing their caches and of course uninstalling/reinstalling the app usually works to help most graphics issues.

Hope this helps! If not and I misunderstood your post entirely, sorry and feel free to ignore.

P.S. If you're looking for new neighbors, the Add Me Forum is your best bet: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...y-Story-Add-Me

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567