Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Fancy Feast 2020 May 05 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this one. Colors are very vibrant and I'm grateful for the raised platform, but it looks a bit too much like the Dark Berry Brownie from the Chocolate Raspberry oven. Wish they'd made it a cake instead of a pie for more height and layering. But overall super pleased with this goal, the other 5 recipes are all very beautiful and intricate. Thanks again S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Naya2017 View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this one. Colors are very vibrant and I'm grateful for the raised platform, but it looks a bit too much like the Dark Berry Brownie from the Chocolate Raspberry oven. Wish they'd made it a cake instead of a pie for more height and layering. But overall super pleased with this goal, the other 5 recipes are all very beautiful and intricate. Thanks again S8!
    I had to triple check the food name, afraid that i accidentally baked the dark berry brownie lol.
    I was hoping for a cake too, but overall, this goal has 4 recipes that I'd like to bake during free time between goals (and when i have open slot for oven) so not really complaining
    Jared,19

I brought 24 for gems today and didn't get them

Rhino Keeper
    I had to triple check the food name, afraid that i accidentally baked the dark berry brownie lol.
    I was hoping for a cake too, but overall, this goal has 4 recipes that I'd like to bake during free time between goals (and when i have open slot for oven) so not really complaining
    Very true. Last 2 recipes from 1st oven and 1st recipe of 2nd oven are must keep in bakery. I also wished for a beautiful round cake for 3rd recipe. Thats why I was so eager to see the pic.

If by applicances locked till lv 37 means your slot of in-the-bakery oven is full then what you can do is to store the ones you're not currently using. For example if you have 2 slots available and you have easy oven+pampered oven out then you store the easy oven so the slot will be available for another pampered ovens.
    My strategy so far is having as many active neighbors as I could to receive parts as gift and also to request for those parts I need.
    Also try to remember the timing to serve the food. Spoiled foods mean you gotta redo it and take another time.

Not sure what you meant by missing out buying 2 different appliances if you buy 2 pampered ovens, but if you meant that you want to buy both of new ovens that got released on 15 days goals, you won't be able to buy/unlock the second oven before completing goals for the first one. Check on first post on page one of this thread to see what each stage of goal would unlock when you completed them.
    When you're able to buy the second oven but the slots are full so yeah, store the first ones lol. That's basically me with every goal.

Hopefully that helps
    Thanks to you, I was finally able to properly take up the goals! ❤️ I'll finish the side goal today, but I think I won't be able to finish the main goal. I'm on Galensday and have two Pampered Ranges up and running.

I think I'll need two more if I want to achieve the final goal. I have 107 neighbours, but so many are inactive these days.

Anyway, I'm just rambling on. I just logged in to thank you again 🤗🤗

Executive Chef
    i only have 4 of the ovens. just started the last goal of 24 pies. my math says i will finish. am i wrong or right?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    A Coffee Bean Display? Interesting. But Not what I am interested in.

I'm looking for light colours, so my candy robot doesn't stand out like a sore thumb. As I always want him in all, and any design I have. Present, future and others.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2D4ACF98-367C-4076-AB0C-AFD34CC993A2.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	420.6 KB 
ID:	55500
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i only have 4 of the ovens. just started the last goal of 24 pies. my math says i will finish. am i wrong or right?
    You should be fine. I only have 3 Pampered Ranges built, started the final recipe after you and I think I'll finish with time to spare so you shouldn't have any issues.

Removed question. Building extra range to be sure I finish challenge.
    Last edited by museglo; 05-16-20 at 06:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You should be fine. I only have 3 Pampered Ranges built, started the final recipe after you and I think I'll finish with time to spare so you shouldn't have any issues.
    Well if you have 3 ovens, 24 servings of 10hrs food will require 80hours which is roughly 4 days so I think you guys will be fine AS LONG AS you remember/set the alarm to pick up the food, or in my case, that's usually my biggest obstacle to finish the goals, my forgetful brain (esp with 2hrs foods since they're easily spoiled, I had to redo them a lot), lol.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast