Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65

Thread: GOAL: A Fancy Feast 2020 May 05 (15 Days)

  1. #41
    Hi, I realized quite late that BS has goals (I know, duh!). I'm currently at Level 32 and I'm using my free Pampered Oven. I have enough parts to build another one, but appliances are locked till Level 37. How do I build two more ovens plus achieve other goals by 19th May?

    Plus, if I build 2 pampered ovens, wouldn't I be missing out on buying two different kinds of appliances as opposed to buying the same one?

    Should I skip by paying 4 gems? If I skip, I may not be able to bake enough to achieve all the goals, I suppose because I'll have just one oven

    Please let me know the best strategy here. Thank you!

    P.S.: I cannot use real money to buy gems and unlock appliances.

  2. #42
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by TashaV87 View Post
    Hi, I realized quite late that BS has goals (I know, duh!). I'm currently at Level 32 and I'm using my free Pampered Oven. I have enough parts to build another one, but appliances are locked till Level 37. How do I build two more ovens plus achieve other goals by 19th May?

    Plus, if I build 2 pampered ovens, wouldn't I be missing out on buying two different kinds of appliances as opposed to buying the same one?

    Should I skip by paying 4 gems? If I skip, I may not be able to bake enough to achieve all the goals, I suppose because I'll have just one oven

    Please let me know the best strategy here. Thank you!

    P.S.: I cannot use real money to buy gems and unlock appliances.
    If by applicances locked till lv 37 means your slot of in-the-bakery oven is full then what you can do is to store the ones you're not currently using. For example if you have 2 slots available and you have easy oven+pampered oven out then you store the easy oven so the slot will be available for another pampered ovens.
    My strategy so far is having as many active neighbors as I could to receive parts as gift and also to request for those parts I need.
    Also try to remember the timing to serve the food. Spoiled foods mean you gotta redo it and take another time.

    Not sure what you meant by missing out buying 2 different appliances if you buy 2 pampered ovens, but if you meant that you want to buy both of new ovens that got released on 15 days goals, you won't be able to buy/unlock the second oven before completing goals for the first one. Check on first post on page one of this thread to see what each stage of goal would unlock when you completed them.
    When you're able to buy the second oven but the slots are full so yeah, store the first ones lol. That's basically me with every goal.

    Hopefully that helps

  3. #43
    Omg, I thought when they lock appliances it means that's the maximum number of appliances I can purchase until the next level! And I thought once I buy an appliance, it counts towards my total 18 because I didn't know storing them discounts them *facepalm*

    That's why I was worried about the goal. I thought if I buy two more pampered ovens, I would not be able to buy other ovens. Thanks a bunch for your help! As soon as I'm done cooking, I'll store two of my ovens and build two pampered ones.

    I have enough parts to build at least one immediately. I have so many neighbours and thankfully asked them for parts beforehand. Thank you!❤️❤️

  4. #44
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    178
    No 3rd recipe pic yet ?

  5. #45
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,292
    Now that I'm on the first recipe of the second appliance I've realized that they really upped the quantities needed for all 3 recipes.

    23, 18 and 24 are pushing the already tough deadline.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  6. #46
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    178
    Ya, I noticed it earlier. 1st and 2nd recipe of 2nd oven were always less

  7. #47
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    No 3rd recipe pic yet ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Now that I'm on the first recipe of the second appliance I've realized that they really upped the quantities needed for all 3 recipes.

    23, 18 and 24 are pushing the already tough deadline.
    I'm just starting my 1st batch of the 3rd recipe of the 2nd oven. I think we're working tight to finish this goal this time. I just realized about the quantities after you pointed it out.
    I have 4 of the 2nd ovens so hopefully I'll be able to finish this one :/
    Or else I'm just glad I've got a recipes unlocked at least lol.

  8. #48
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3
    Hi IM stuck at goal "what a whimsical world" and "take a sweet seat" bc I cant buy "sweetco swirl wallpapers" and floor tiles because they are gone from the game so I also cant buy the sweetco chairs bc they are also gone and the sweetco tables are locked bc I cant complete the first mission... please help ! thank you
    I tried sending this to support but it emailed me back saying they have too many requests

  9. #49
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Quote Originally Posted by edenharel View Post
    Hi IM stuck at goal "what a whimsical world" and "take a sweet seat" bc I cant buy "sweetco swirl wallpapers" and floor tiles because they are gone from the game so I also cant buy the sweetco chairs bc they are also gone and the sweetco tables are locked bc I cant complete the first mission... please help ! thank you
    I tried sending this to support but it emailed me back saying they have too many requests
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Sweet-co-goals
    I play Bakery Story only. Mass gift and no promise of daily tipping - CAPT.AMERICA

  10. #50
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    In my head mostly
    Posts
    190
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200513_074452.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	55481
    I play Bakery Story only. Mass gift and no promise of daily tipping - CAPT.AMERICA

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •