Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wildbloom Dragon - May 05 2020 (Needed for the Small Seedlings World Event)

Wildbloom Dragon - May 05 2020 (Needed for the Small Seedlings World Event)

Rarity: Common
    Type: Flower, Yellow
    Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 15
    Buying Price: 400
    Selling Price: 100

Breeding Combination: Pink + Yellow (or Flower + Yellow)
    Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
    Exp Gained: 780

Good luck! Breed or craft this dragon ASAP and send it out on quests to earn points for you.

I got this on my first try breeding Neo Pink with Neo Yellow but I'm not going to play through the event. For one thing I dislike the flower element and for another, I'm not particularly impressed with the design

 => 

  

** Notes about breeding

The only way you are going to be able to pair a "pure" flower drgon with a pure yellow dragon is to use the Redbloom dragon from a previous tournament. This is a Valentine + Flower type dragon but when used in breeding, the game only takes the flower element into account because the Valentine type has no impact on breeding.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-05-20 at 11:46 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Virtue & Neo Air = 5 hours
    Kitsune & Air = 11 hours
    Naga & Neo Yellow = 12 hours
    Kitsune & Air = 8 hours
    Kitsune & Air = 10 hours
    Naga & Neo Yellow = 12 hours
    Virtue & Neo Air = 5 hours
    Naga & Neo Yellow = 8 hours
    Virtue & Neo Air = 11 hours
    Naga & Neo Yellow = 16 hours

(Thank goodness there's a crafting option for this one )
    Last edited by amerirish; 05-07-20 at 02:07 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Ugghhh, these events always have bugs in the beginning. The Spell Shop has the blue eggs to craft but still have the option to craft for Adventure tickets from the previous event. Could a Mod please flag this over? I didn't take a screenshot (sorry) and already started crafting a Marble Key. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Ugghhh, these events always have bugs in the beginning. The Spell Shop has the blue eggs to craft but still have the option to craft for Adventure tickets from the previous event. Could a Mod please flag this over? I didn't take a screenshot (sorry) and already started crafting a Marble Key. Thanks
    Ummm, we are supposed to still be able to craft Adventure Tickets for a couple days. Please don't take that option from those of us who haven't hatched the Bashful Dragon yet!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    First Try Kitsune and Air.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know why the crafting of this dragon is screwed up?! You can't craft platinums!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ummm, we are supposed to still be able to craft Adventure Tickets for a couple days. Please don't take that option from those of us who haven't hatched the Bashful Dragon yet!
    My mistake, I thought the previous Tales event was over for everyone. Sorry, my bad.

However, the option to craft the coins (bronze & silver) is not in the Materials tab.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My mistake, I thought the previous Tales event was over for everyone. Sorry, my bad.

However, the option to craft the coins (bronze & silver) is not in the Materials tab.
    I see that now, which is really weird, because it *was* there earlier! Like when the event first started. But now they aren't. Ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I see that now, which is really weird, because it *was* there earlier! Like when the event first started. But now they aren't. Ugh!
    Sigh. Just awesome -__-

Rhino Keeper
    First attempt: Kitsune + Neo Air = 4hrs (not it)
    First attempt: Kitsune + Neo Air = 4hrs

Got super lucky and got it on the second try. Was dreading this considering the crafting materials are all messed up, and that the next breeding try I put in right after was 24hrs xP
    Last edited by NeidusBluetip; 05-06-20 at 04:12 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast