Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What type of dragons for the next events?

Executive Chef
    Meh. Normally I love the flower dragons, but these are underwhelming. My two older accounts are running out of room for new dragons at the moment, so I might not try too hard, at least for this event. Then again, I want to at least unlock community prizes so I can get Essence and keys and tickets. Hmmm.... Well, it does't take too much work to get to the community prizes anyway, I guess.

Ok, now that I saw the pop-up of the dragons, they are pretty cute. The pictures in the market don't do them justice.
    Last edited by mymonta; 05-05-20 at 12:42 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Meh. Normally I love the flower dragons, but these are underwhelming. My two older accounts are running out of room for new dragons at the moment, so I might not try too hard, at least for this event. Then again, I want to at least unlock community prizes so I can get Essence and keys and tickets. Hmmm.... Well, it does't take too much work to get to the community prizes anyway, I guess.
    Same here.. Im just going to work towards the community prizes and use this time to produce as much food as I can like deadpixel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows what type of dragons we will have for the next round of events? We just had Rainbow and Stone before that and I believe Small World before that. Im really hoping for Beast type since I dont have any and there are no Beast type dragons available in the codex.
    Beast types are available by trading 240 adventure tickets, during the spring sale it was at a good discount.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Oh, and maybe play bingo. I'm maxed out on the tickets and can't get any from events but I can still get them from the adventure bingo. Plus, it's fun to see the #1 and #2 players scramble when I get close to them
    Too funny!! Makes me wish that I could be in the bingo league just to sit & watch that! : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Beast types are available by trading 240 adventure tickets, during the spring sale it was at a good discount.
    This is true, but it would be fun if they devoted a month, or maybe even just one weekly event, to introducing new beast types. However, a lot of people didn't like the beast animals when they came out because they weren't dragons. *shrug*

Honestly I'm surprised they are doing flower again so soon. Just because it's spring - isn't there anything else that we could do for spring? Don't get me wrong, I think the floral dragons are pretty, but I was hoping for something different. I wonder if this new company that bought S8 is ever going to implement any changes.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I know, but thank you!

I am so far away from reaching the 240 tickets required. I finally reached 200 and used it for the GPD dragon. Now im at 70 and thats a long way. Even with the sale I would have had to spend 2000+ gold which way too much.

Im only earning tickets through world events and dragon tales though I dont mess with Bingo. Bingo gives me a headache.

I will keep striving though!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    This is true, but it would be fun if they devoted a month, or maybe even just one weekly event, to introducing new beast types. However, a lot of people didn't like the beast animals when they came out because they weren't dragons. *shrug*

Honestly I'm surprised they are doing flower again so soon. Just because it's spring - isn't there anything else that we could do for spring? Don't get me wrong, I think the floral dragons are pretty, but I was hoping for something different. I wonder if this new company that bought S8 is ever going to implement any changes.
    I love the look of them, even though they weren?t dragons! And I love my dragons don?t get me wrong.. just nice to have something different.

Farm Supplier
    and I collect dragons flowers and I very glad about the theme of flowers
    Thank You so much , Storm8
    True , they are not very similar to flowers )
    Waiting for more flowers )
    Sorry for my English )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12