Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What type of dragons for the next events?

Farm Supplier

What type of dragons for the next events?

Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows what type of dragons we will have for the next round of events? We just had Rainbow and Stone before that and I believe Small World before that. Im really hoping for Beast type since I dont have any and there are no Beast type dragons available in the codex.

Executive Chef
    So funny! I was going to post about this, too. I?m wondering if they might do Gemstone type. Did we do gemstone about 18 months ago, though? All we haven?t done, I think, is Olympus, Beast, and maybe metal.

I'm just hoping they won't have a flower/spring festival this year

Fashion Designer
    I am hopeful for Olympus types, we haven't had one with Olympus in a while, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm just hoping they won't have a flower/spring festival this year
    It’s as I feared

Unless the design of the dragons are fantastic, I might just take a break for this cycle

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It’s as I feared

Unless the design of the dragons are fantastic, I might just take a break for this cycle
    Has the theme for the next event been released?

Banned
    Yuck, flower again. That's one of the weakest elements in the game. I'm sitting May out if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Yuck, flower again. That's one of the weakest elements in the game. I'm sitting May out if that's the case.
    I'm sitting this cycle of events out too. I'll concentrate on building up my food supply to get the last GPD and Strongshine Dragon to level 15. I still need about 1.35 million pieces of food

Oh, and maybe play bingo. I'm maxed out on the tickets and can't get any from events but I can still get them from the adventure bingo. Plus, it's fun to see the #1 and #2 players scramble when I get close to them

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Am I missing something? How do we know its flower theme - nothing has popped up in my game.

Executive Chef
    So this is kind of on topic and kind of not.... Does anyone else concentrate on trying to get all the dragons of a particular type? WE know that deadpixel is allergic to flowers, so she isn't collecting those. Lol! And I don't mean Champion and Diamond because everyone collects those. On one account I am working to get all the Rainbow I can. There are only 7 Dino type dragons, so that is an achievable goal for one of my accounts. Most types I really can't get all of because I've only been playing for 4 out of the 8 years the game has existed, but I can make a pretty good dent in some types, like Gemstone, Egyptian, and Spooky.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast