Thread: *****ers on the Walrus event leader board?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

*****ers on the Walrus event leader board?

Today something happened that I have not seen happening before on my Farm Story 2 game and it's sucked the fun out of the current leaderboard event.

There were 19 others with me on the leaderboard for the first day or so, going back and forth taking the lead while playing the game and raking in points for products and deliveries.

All of a sudden, last night one person pops up on the #1 position with about 2200 points more than #1. Since then, 9 others have popped up in slots 1 through 9 with even more points, while the "original" leaderboard leaders are far, far behind (#1 now at about 4400 points, the ' original' leaderboard top players maxing out at 1200 points and still trading places for 11th place).

Now I checked if I updated my game to the latest version, which I have. I also checked if the game offers event point purchases (the 1800 points + expansion parts deal that always pops up at some point), but the game doesn't.

So where do people get 2500+ points from instantly? Is this some kind of hack/spam/bug? As a dedicated player of these events, I know the ebb and flow to them and what I'm seeing now can't be done with regular game play, unless 10 people on my leaderboard are suddenly using 1000's of gems and a ton of real cash to speed up their game. Never seen that happen before.

Anyone else have this? Storm8 seeing unusual activity as well? Would be happy to upload screenshots if needed. #1 now with 4400 points is a level 46 farm that doesn't even have a single boat fountain for the event and no infrastructure (that I can see) to pull off a point haul like that.

Executive Chef
    On these shorter leaderboard events, the gap between the different milestones are smaller, and the amounts awarded from the milestone prizes is larger. So, the moment one person hits a milestone, it is possible that, the points they win from the milestones will be enough to jump from one milestone to the next to the next very quickly.

Please check some of the other leaderboard threads for past events to see how it works.

Well that's some very generous point distribution then. Never had it work out like this before and I played a lot of past events (and won 1st or 2nd place).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Regeneration1979 View Post
    Well that's some very generous point distribution then. Never had it work out like this before and I played a lot of past events (and won 1st or 2nd place).
    We have been calling it the rocket ride on these short timed leaderboards.
    I think every person on my board caught the rocket.
    You get a fantastic spin and every treasure chest opens with four to 500 points taking you to the end.
    In past leaderboards I have Shot from place 20 to number one.
    It is an amazing ride but it is not *****ing.