Thread: Game keeps crashing with FAQ/HELP button

New Resident

Game keeps crashing with FAQ/HELP button

Hello all,

I am currently trying to switch devices. But it requires me to set up/change a password.
    When I try to do this in FAQ/HELP, the game crashes as soon as I tick the button.

Anybody known with this bug/issue?

Game has been reinstalled, cache has been cleaned already, device has been restarted before.
    It happens on both my Note 8 and S20 Ultra.

Have been trying to contact Storm8, but they keep pulling the corona-so-no-time-for-you card and immediately close all my
    tickets.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kahooNL View Post
    Hello all,

I am currently trying to switch devices. But it requires me to set up/change a password.
    When I try to do this in FAQ/HELP, the game crashes as soon as I tick the button.

Anybody known with this bug/issue?

Game has been reinstalled, cache has been cleaned already, device has been restarted before.
    It happens on both my Note 8 and S20 Ultra.

Have been trying to contact Storm8, but they keep pulling the corona-so-no-time-for-you card and immediately close all my
    tickets.
    Download dragon story or I think restaurant story 2 I know dragon story for sure.
    It has a place to enter your password.
    Then enter your password and already have Farm Story 2 on the device and it will update it to your current game at the same time

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-my-farm/page7