Thread: Faerie Respite problem?

Faerie Respite problem?

On my castle story I obtained the faerie respite way back (@2015) stopped playing then picked up again recently.
    I have the last upgrade I am working on but it seems like I do not get appropriate ?drops?. I have only ever received 300 coins and xp. Is this normal? No seeds or faerie murmur? Any one know if I may have glitch?
    Thanks- QueenSusie

Nightclub Owner
    As you pointed out, it's been a long while since this was released (I may be misremembering the details) but Im pretty sure it only drops the extra items once it's been fully upgraded.

Here's the link for the thread on the Respite which might have some helpful info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63685

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenSusie View Post
    On my castle story I obtained the faerie respite way back (@2015) stopped playing then picked up again recently.
    I have the last upgrade I am working on but it seems like I do not get appropriate ?drops?. I have only ever received 300 coins and xp. Is this normal? No seeds or faerie murmur? Any one know if I may have glitch?
    Thanks- QueenSusie
    Did you finish the Faerie Storyline? Is your Respite at Level 5? I am still working on Faerie storyline and it seems there was a part where the faeries got mad & Respite stopped dropping stuff but then at a later time the faeries got happy again & the Respite started dropping again. I am at the point where I also have the Faerie Tea Party and Faerie Flowerbed, and the Respite is dropping mmm 700 coins plus other stuff? I'll check my coin drops.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx